Im looking into selling my guitar. Is there pretty much a Kelly Blue Book of guitars or at least a website to get a rough estimate of what its worth besides guitar center?
Not really.

You could look to see what other people are selling them for

OR

Post specs here and I or somebody else will "appraise" it for you.

We'd need Make/Model/Year/Modifications/Damages/Andallthatjazz
Where's Waldo?
OK. Its a Jackson Dk2 with the skulls paint. i would guess 2009. One small paint chip. No modifications.
Rough estimate of probably $500, give or take.

I'd also wait for other opinions. Take a consensus.
Where's Waldo?
Sounds good considering I paid 549 for it two years ago. I bought another guitar but Guitar Center sent me this one instead haha. Thanks
general rule is 2/3 of what you paid for it/new price unless it's custom shop or special edition of some way.

i'd guess you'd be looking at $400-$450 for yours.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Sorry to hijack the thread, but could I get you guys to appraise a few of mine?

DBZ Bird of Prey, Halcyon, and Cavallo, 2010/2011, no damage, all signed by Dean.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
^
If they are all just standard models, I'd say 400ish, not taking in part the signature.
Where's Waldo?
Quote by chadreed32
^
If they are all just standard models, I'd say 400ish, not taking in part the signature.

The Bird of Prey's from the FM series, and the Cavallo is an AB-FR. Dunno if that makes a difference.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
Quote by kaosxrocker
Sorry to hijack the thread, but could I get you guys to appraise a few of mine?

DBZ Bird of Prey, Halcyon, and Cavallo, 2010/2011, no damage, all signed by Dean.

aren't you the lucky f***er that won like a million guitars in that competition?

also on topic: if the guitar's worth originally 1k but i've seen them going new here (UK) for about £500 so i reckon you could probably get $400-$450, but more like $400 because of the damage.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Search eBay for completed listings - you'll see what they've actually been selling for, rather than the amount people have been hoping to get for them.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud