Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
It's too late, he already changed it.

It was (round yellow citrus fruit) party if anyone is curious. >_>
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by Dirge Humani
Because mods can see edit history you fucking moron.

ohh... oops.. sry i didn't mean that
ggg1 ggg3

Facebook. Nothing else can make someone feel as validated or important than knowing everyone is at mercy to see what they have to say. That people feel the virtual world needs to know "feeling bleh :p" or "went to a movie!" is making a hugely egotistical generation out of this one.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
My first thought was this site comma (need proof look at Dirge Humani's sig ). Now that I was beat several times, I guess I'll have to go find something else.
Quote by Spaztikko
wait whats a lemon party?

It's an annual event in Canada: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemon_Party

The Lemon Party of Canada (Parti Citron) is a frivolous Canadian party which has operated on a federal level, as well as provincially in Quebec. The party was officially registered on January 8, 1987,[1] by then leader, Denis R. Patenaude and deregistered on November 14, 1998 for failing to have at least ten candidates stand for election.[2][3] The party is headed by "Pope Terence the First", whose existence is unconfirmed.[4] Their official agent is Mary-Gabrielle Blay II.[5]
ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Oct 11, 2011,
i can't tell you. it would be against the rules.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Spaztikko
wait whats a lemon party?

it's a party for Lemons!

weirdest site ever... I still remember seeing (some colour) waffle for the first time

Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"