All in the title. I have an animated.gif (scrolling image to make a short scene) and would like to put it either as my avatar or in my sig. I'm pretty sure i've seen them in avatars but seeing as the avatar max is 50kb, and my image is 200kb i doubt thats possible. But maybe it is, if not, it'll do fine in my sig. Thanks
Quote by Fred1000000
Retards are God's way of telling you you could be worse off, AND entertaining you at the same time!
You answered your own question.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

The file's too big, so unless you shorten the animation or lower the quality in order to decrease the file size... it's not gonna work.

Also, you can't put images in your sig on UG. Sucks, I know.
Quote by Jon777
The file's too big, so unless you shorten the animation or lower the quality in order to decrease the file size... it's not gonna work.

Also, you can't put images in your sig on UG. Sucks, I know.

thanks dude ill do that. then do you just upload the image to your avatar like any other?
Quote by Fred1000000
Retards are God's way of telling you you could be worse off, AND entertaining you at the same time!
it might not even be worth it to put it as your avatar, since they're so small
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by Trowzaa
You answered your own question.

There was more than one question. Congratulations on momentarily satisfying your hunger to consider yourself intelligent by identifying a flaw in my OP.
Quote by Fred1000000
Quote by Jon777
Yep, once it's under 50kb.

how many frames is yours dude?
Quote by Fred1000000
Quote by oatley
There was more than one question. Congratulations on momentarily satisfying your hunger to consider yourself intelligent by identifying a flaw in my OP.

There was one question. Can you put the .gif as your avatar or sig.

Quote by oatley
ut seeing as the avatar max is 50kb, and my image is 200kb i doubt thats possible

You answered the question there. I do love it when people act all sarcastic in an attempt to insult someone and then discover that they are, in fact, a massive bell end.

Quote by Trowzaa
There was one question. Can you put the .gif as your avatar or sig.

You answered the question there. I do love it when people act all sarcastic in an attempt to insult someone and then discover that they are, in fact, a massive bell end.

I struggle to see where i answered the part about putting the .gif in my sig. Someone answered that for me a few posts down saying its not possible on UG. ...I do love it when people act all sarcastic in an attempt to insult someone, and then discover that they are, in fact, a waste of human life.
Quote by Fred1000000
Quote by oatley
I struggle to see where i answered the part about putting the .gif in my sig. Someone answered that for me a few posts down saying its not possible on UG. ...I do love it when people act all sarcastic in an attempt to insult someone, and then discover that they are, in fact, a waste of human life.

Relax bro, it's the internet.
Quote by oatley

I struggle to see where I was even slightly sarcastic in my response. I do love how pissy you get over a non-violent sounding comment in such a way that you eventually call me a waste of human life.

Quote by bdylan61

Relax bro, it's the internet.

lololololol
Quote by Fred1000000
Quote by Trowzaa
I struggle to see where I was even slightly sarcastic in my response. I do love how pissy you get over a non-violent sounding comment in such a way that you eventually call me a waste of human life.

That's unfortunate for you then. And no, i find it pretty amusing how someone like you gets off on walking into other peoples threads and not only acting, but truly believing that they are amazing super-intellectuals, (incorrectly) identifying flaws in some random persons, whom you've never met, OP in a thread which has nothing to do with them. I dont want to converse pointlessly with you anymore, as im sure you'd love to. Enjoy your life

(whilst im almost certain you'll reply to this, attempting to identify yourself as being superior to me and believing im too "affraid" to reply, effectively ending this conversation, with you "winning" just note chances are ill see you name and wont waste my time reading, cheers brah)
Quote by Fred1000000
Quote by oatley
That's unfortunate for you then. And no, i find it pretty amusing how someone like you gets off on walking into other peoples threads and not only acting, but truly believing that they are amazing super-intellectuals, (incorrectly) identifying flaws in some random persons, whom you've never met, OP in a thread which has nothing to do with them. I dont want to converse pointlessly with you anymore, as im sure you'd love to. Enjoy your life

(whilst im almost certain you'll reply to this, attempting to identify yourself as being superior to me and believing im too "affraid" to reply, effectively ending this conversation, with you "winning" just note chances are ill see you name and wont waste my time reading, cheers brah)

Bro, you mad. Actually, I came into this thread and happily answered your question by saying that you had answered your own question by saying it won't fit into your avatar cos you knew it was too big. Then you started your period and this all happened. Obviously I would love to pointlessly converse with you as I have daddy issues and find pleasure from talking to somebody online, I just want somebody to love me. It all started when I was born, my dad neglected me, rarely even speaking to me and if he did speak to me then it was to scold me, by the age of 10 I was a wrecking ball waiting to happen. Fast forward to 15, my dad starts fiddling with my private areas. I didn't realise it was a bad thing as my dad refused to send me to school, so there I am, a 15 year old with no education and a penis erect and in the possession of my father's palm. Thus explains my need to 'identify myself as being superior to you'. Thanks for listening

Does mine count as a gif?
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by son_of_bodom
Does mine count as a gif?

i suppose so :p
Quote by Fred1000000