Page 1 of 2
Background:
39 year old in Stamford CT, but from NY. Married. Have 9 and 7 yr old sons.
I Wear jeans, t-shirts, flannels, etc. on weekends
Khakis with button up shirts or sweaters for work (school teacher).

I need a new hat. I'm tired of wearing my Yankee hat and other baseball style hats. I am tempted to try a cowboy hat, but I don't know if I could pull it off without looking like a total douche bag.

Any ideas for a good hat? I'm fashion blind and don't give a crap about what the latest thing is. Don't know why I'm posting here. I figure there are similar dudes out there: dads playing electric guitars but living a normal life. Help is appreciated.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
I was seriously expecting an adbot
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Just think, there you are, hatless, soulless, searching for a meaning in life. You go into a hat shop, look around, aimlessly, looking for anything to help you live again. Nothing catches your eye, you go into the back and there it is, your calling, your new way of life. I present to you, vinda-lou, the flat cap. You could look like this.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
Just think, there you are, hatless, soulless, searching for a meaning in life. You go into a hat shop, look around, aimlessly, looking for anything to help you live again. Nothing catches your eye, you go into the back and there it is, your calling, your new way of life. I present to you, vinda-lou, the flat cap. You could look like this.

But he said he didn't want to look like a douche.
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
Quote by izbbass

But look at that moustache, it's almost curling up at the sides indicating a suspicious, almost supervillain way of life before dipping into a goatee, almost mirroring his life in the way that he wants to be something, something big. But then nah. He has a shitty goatee and weird teeth.

Quote by Trowzaa

I came in to recommend the same thing.
Quote by metalh3ad88
*pirate hat*
You know you want one.

*fapfapfap*

We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Top Hat or bowler hat.

EDIT: Devo hat.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
I don't know you. But I know your kind. I know your thoughts, your fears, your aspirations. I know you are a man. But are you content being just another man? Are you content living amongst others in the tumultous ocean that is society, doing as they do, living as they live? Would you not rather rise above the masses, bask in the wonderment of common men, experience glory, triumph, and victory. I ask of you, vinda-lou, would you not wear the hat of champions, the headwear of conquerors?

🙈 🙉 🙊
Last edited by entity0009 at Oct 11, 2011,
Quote by izbbass

Me and my favorite hat would like to have a word with you good sir.

there is a shadow that makes it look like I have a massive booger I would like to assure you that I do not have a massive booger because boogers are gross I don't even know what a booger is
wear a ribbon, because ribbons protect you from harmful status effects.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Good lad.

Quote by crazy8rgood

there is a shadow that makes it look like I have a massive booger I would like to assure you that I do not have a massive booger because boogers are gross I don't even know what a booger is

Looks like you have a big booger there, maybe you should use your hat to wipe it off
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
Quote by izbbass
Looks like you have a big booger there, maybe you should use your hat to wipe it off

YOU ARE BAD AT READING DISCLAIMERS SIR.
Quote by crazy8rgood
YOU ARE BAD AT READING DISCLAIMERS SIR.

I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE QUITE CLEAR THAT I DID READ IT BY MENTIONING THE BOOGER.
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
Quote by crazy8rgood

Wow, they're right. It does make people look like douches.
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Quote by izbbass
I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE QUITE CLEAR THAT I DID READ IT BY MENTIONING THE BOOGER.

SIR OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE TRYING TO PULL A SPEEDY ONE ON ME AS YOU ARE NOW TRYING TO HAVE ME BELIEVE THAT YOU READ MY BOOGERMENTION WHEN YOU QUITE CLEARLY DID NOT READ MY BOOGERMENTION AND SIR I WILL NOT HAVE IT, I WILL NOT.

Quote by Crazyedd123
Wow, they're right. It does make people look like douches.

You're the reason I drink.
Australian Kakadu hat..... I have one for drinking beer around the campfire and it sets the mood for playing blues. Kinda like a small cowboy hat. Look in the sportsmansguide.com
I was going to post a pic of a Mooby's hat but I couldn't find one so just imagine it's there

you should wear that
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
i wear this hat

http://www.themouseworks.com/dragon-hat.htm

it's awesome, and it beats all of your hats.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Quote by crazy8rgood
SIR OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE TRYING TO PULL A SPEEDY ONE ON ME AS YOU ARE NOW TRYING TO HAVE ME BELIEVE THAT YOU READ MY BOOGERMENTION WHEN YOU QUITE CLEARLY DID NOT READ MY BOOGERMENTION AND SIR I WILL NOT HAVE IT, I WILL NOT.

AND YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY TRYING TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE I WAS THE ONE AT FAULT WHEN IT WAS IN FACT YOU WHO DID NOT NOTICE THE SARCASM IN MY POST. SIR.
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
Quote by theogonia777
get lost! damn adbots...

that hurt man. im not an adbot
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Pirate Hat or Cowboy Hat. Those are the options.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User

Its a once in a lifetime deal, delicious chicken AND a hat.
RAW POWER

Fo' Sho'.
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Page 1 of 2