So... we talked about how it's normal to have changed views toward holidays... but I'm glad to say I still LOVE Halloween. (handing out candy is hard, but I love the rest of it.) We always throw a big party and I'm thinking about it today. So, do you guys do anything fun for Halloween and if so, what?

I just stared working on our costumes. BFwants to be a Zombie-Okienoodler which means he'll be a zombie with a giant cat fish on his arm... we're not sure if he's a zombie that went noodling for fun... or a guy that got attacked by zombies while noodling, but he'll look rediculous either way.

I'm going to be a cat burglar... I'm going to dress as a queen burglar and carry a bag of cats. (stuffed animals, of course.)

Last year we went as our friend's "conscience", you know the little angel on one shoulder and devil on the other... but this friends has quite rep as a bad boy so we both went as devils. That was a blast!

Two years ago he wa Barf from Spaceballs and I was a woman jumping out of a cake.

So. Much. Fun.
Sneaky adbot is sneaky. I scare children for Halloween :3
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
I'm taking my hearse to a Halloween party one of my former music teachers is putting on
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Begone, adbot! I cast a report spell!

Dayum, they've gotten sly.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Hello with love,

How is every thing with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. I will be very happy, If you can get back to me through my e-mail (faith4turelove@yahoo.com) So we can get to know each other better and i well give you my pictures and also tell you more about me ok.

Please write me here (faith4turelove@yahoo.com)

Note: My native language is English so i will appreciate you writing to me in English.

Sincerely
Miss faith.
Damn tricky ass adbots. This is the first one that got me legit I think.

I read the first post and laughed...

Edit - ALMOST* got me.
Strength Of The Inferno, Mind Of The Heavens, Speed Of The Tempest, Thus, a miracle was born.
http://www.last.fm/user/RobertELeet
Jackson Warrior
Ibanez Artcore AG85
Squire Affinity J-Bass

VIKINGS

UG Black
Last edited by Robert E. Leet at Oct 11, 2011,
I thought this was legit at first
GEAR
Squier Strat

Custom Audio Electronics MC404 CAE Wah
MXR Custom Badass '78 Distortion
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss RC-3 Looper

Marshall JVM 205C
I'm kinda sad that this is an adbot. Can we leave it open since it's a good topic anyway?
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
I prefer Adbot threads over Madcap
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I prefer Adbot threads over Madcap

Since you, me, and Madcap are gonna be here for the rest of our lives anyway, I'm gonna go ahead and add it to mah sig. The last time I sigged someone was denizenz back in 07 when he logicd someone in the thyroid. It was impressive, his logicds.

No offense, Madcap. Still love you bro.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
adbot is adbot

regardless, i've gotten laid by a ridiculously hot girl i have no business putting my penis into every halloween since i was 17, so you can imagine how much i ****ing love this useless holiday.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
This October 30th I'm going to a Manchester Orchestra concert, but I don't know what's happening the day after.
I dressed up as a volleyball player last year and the kids were all o.O "What are you supposed to be?"

Damn kids...
Party time! Also candy. Tons and tons of candy.

/Didn't read thread

Sneaky sneaky, adbots. Sneaky sneaky.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Quote by CodChick
I dressed up as a volleyball player last year and the kids were all o.O "What are you supposed to be?"

Damn kids...

Should've said Kasumi from Dead Or Alive
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox