Page 1 of 2
So I was snacking on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and my girlfriend pointed out I was eating it really oddly (which is a true tribute to how often I eat by myself since I've done this since I was a little kid). Basically I have to have a flavored chip (like a normal potato chip just won't do, and it has to be like a powdered flavoring) and I'll put it on the bottom of the sandwich so that when I bite into the chip/sandwich the chip is on my tongue. I get an awesome blast of chip flavor, peanut butter, and jelly and it's the only way I can enjoy pb&j.

Does anyone else do this, or have any weird eating habits that they will defend to their death?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
No one else does that.

The only thing I can think of for myself is eating food in order of preference. Like, I'll eat my least favorite thing first and my favorite thing last.
Quote by genghisgandhi
I've had the same lunch every school day for the past 11 years.

I'm going to go ahead and say "Was it Lil B's penis" before someone else does.

IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

Also I eat a lot of things with chopsticks because I'm so cool and sophisticated guys.
Quote by genghisgandhi
I've had the same lunch every school day for the past 11 years.

And this lunch is? I hate going to new restaurants because I don't know what I'll get. The proper way to eat at a restaurant is find something you like and get this every time I go to that restaurant. I have one thing that I'll get at every restaurant I go to. Like deciding which restaurant I'll go to is deciding which meal I'll want.
Quote by crazy8rgood
I'm going to go ahead and say "Was it Lil B's penis" before someone else does.

IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

Also I eat a lot of things with chopsticks because I'm so cool and sophisticated guys.

lul lil b was 10 11 years ago.

It's a PB&J, a thing of Yoohoo, and pretzels, preferably these.
I used to do double bass blasts with my feet when I really enjoyed my food. I knocked that stimming shit off though because I like to appear neurotypical.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The only way to eat a sandwich is with chips. I usually put them inside the sandwich though. The flavor doesn't matter so much as the crunch it provides.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by genghisgandhi

That is a mans lunch. I hope you eat it with pride every damn day, as you look at the lessers around yourself.
Quote by Robert E. Leet
Yeah, shit is cash. But, not on PB&J, that is just plain Uruguyan.

I'm going to ignore the slight on PB&J, but aren't nacho cheese dorritos the best chips to do this with?

Quote by chaos13
The only way to eat a sandwich is with chips. I usually put them inside the sandwich though. The flavor doesn't matter so much as the crunch it provides.

Keep telling yourself that seven year old me, one day though, you'll realize how awesome the flavor really is. This will lead you to experimenting with different ways of eating chips that peaks when you invent American Nachos. Potato chips covered with a ton of ketchup and has whatever random spices you can find in the cabinet sprinkled into it.
Last edited by tayroar at Oct 11, 2011,
Quote by genghisgandhi

Your point?
Strength Of The Inferno, Mind Of The Heavens, Speed Of The Tempest, Thus, a miracle was born.
http://www.last.fm/user/RobertELeet
Jackson Warrior
Ibanez Artcore AG85
Squire Affinity J-Bass

VIKINGS

UG Black
Quote by genghisgandhi

worst adbot ever. nothing other than a picture?

OT, does eating raw humans count as weird?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by chaos13

Hell Yea

That's the only way to eat a sandwich
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
i like plain Saltine crackers with my sandwiches (NOT an adbot... just link to saltine greatness)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saltine_cracker
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by MakinLattes
No one else does that.

The only thing I can think of for myself is eating food in order of preference. Like, I'll eat my least favorite thing first and my favorite thing last.

I do this to. I would say my biggest unusual eating habit is I really like to dip or smother most food in ranch dressing.
Quote by tayroar
I'm going to ignore the slight on PB&J, but aren't nacho cheese dorritos the best chips to do this with?

Turkey and ham sammich w/ mayo, honey mustard, lettuce, american cheese.

put nacho cheese dorritos inside of it on the mayo part of the bread... lots of dorritos.

bite.

Delicious fucking paradise.
Quote by crazy8rgood
That is a mans lunch. I hope you eat it with pride every damn day, as you look at the lessers around yourself.

This.
I admire you Genghis!
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Life is indeed a broken image.

Last.fm
PSN: BlindNematode
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
Turkey and ham sammich w/ mayo, honey mustard, lettuce, american cheese.

put nacho cheese dorritos inside of it on the mayo part of the bread... lots of dorritos.

bite.

Delicious fucking paradise.

High five man. High five.
Quote by tayroar

Yeah, those are good with a full sandwich with folded meat, proper mustard etc. But for general sandwiches any of the Lays work for me.
Strength Of The Inferno, Mind Of The Heavens, Speed Of The Tempest, Thus, a miracle was born.
http://www.last.fm/user/RobertELeet
Jackson Warrior
Ibanez Artcore AG85
Squire Affinity J-Bass

VIKINGS

UG Black
Weird curry roll things-I eat both ends, then eat the pastry-ish stuff around the wrap so I'm left with the filling!

Meat Pies (and other kinds of pie sometimes...sweet or savoury)- I wat the pastry around the meat pie, then the "lid" then pour sauce on the meat, and try to strip down the pastry on the base of it, cause they're made in layers. So again, I'm virtually just left with the meat.

Some sandwiches-I eat the crust, then I eat around the bread so I'm left with a tiny little circle of bread filling and bread. Then I eat that.

Some soup-I eat without swallowing the vegetables. Then, afterwards I regurgitate it, and it's mixed a bit with my vomit and bile. I prefer it a bit warm and sour, so it's wicked!

That's about it though I think
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
I'm probably not alone on this but I put BBQ sauce on pretty much everything, and cheese on pretty much everything else. I'm in heaven if I have a meal that's goes with both.

Whenever I make shitty instant coffee I pretty much half fill the mug with coffee and then put in less than half a teaspoon of sugar. Probably not any point in having the sugar in there at all, as more often than not it doesn't dissolve.

EDIT: ^ With frozen meat pies, I chuck them in the microwave, then cut the 'lid' off, and stick it back on, put it all in the oven, then remove the lid again, fill the pie with sauce and then pour some of the meat on the lid and eat the lid and remaining pie separately.
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Oct 11, 2011,
Nacho Doritos in a turkey sandwich is delicious as hell. This thread made me hungry.
EDIT: Just read the bit about soup vomit. Not hungry anymore.

-When I'm eating off a fork I don't like my lips to touch it so I use my teeth to grip the food.
-Some people have to separate their food and eat each portion one at a time, but I enjoy it way more if I combine things. Meat with my 'tatoes and peas all at once, etc.
-I look at every single bite before it goes into my mouth. Looks silly but I can't help it.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Last edited by fail at Oct 11, 2011,
Make a sandwich like this:

Bread
Ranch dressing
Peanut butter
Bread

amazing
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Never done that, but it sounds like a killer idea!

I've been known to occasionally attempt to eat a block of cheese... But I don't think I've ever been able to eat the whole thing.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
I don't know if this is really weird, but I have to have everything separated on my plate when I eat a meal. For example, turkey can't touch veggies, or stuffing, or anything else.

The weirdest thing that I've ever seen anyone eat is a peanut butter and mayonnaise sammich.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Instant Mash
Never done that, but it sounds like a killer idea!

I've been known to occasionally attempt to eat a block of cheese... But I don't think I've ever been able to eat the whole thing.

...How much cheese is too much?
The large majority of my meals are either chicken based or pizza.

I have to finish one food before I start to eat another (some people find this weird)

Many times I'll smell my food to decide whether or not it's edible.

I can eat marinara sauce with anything.

I don't eat steak or pork or anything like that, but I'm sometimes fine with pepperoni (don't ask)
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
I Eat So Much Freaking Easy Mac!!!
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Quote by fail
Nacho Doritos in a turkey sandwich is delicious as hell. This thread made me hungry.
EDIT: Just read the bit about soup vomit. Not hungry anymore.

Probably best to assume he was lying about that bit.
A few people have pointed out I drink from bottles/cans slightly to the side, i.e when there's little enough left that I need to tip the container, I tip it to my right side slightly...think they're just being polite about my big nose *sniff*

Also, TS is a freak...
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by coco-loco
Some soup-I eat without swallowing the vegetables. Then, afterwards I regurgitate it, and it's mixed a bit with my vomit and bile. I prefer it a bit warm and sour, so it's wicked!

Whoa, what the fuck

oh jesus

im this close to throwing up
I ALWAYS put chips in my sandwiches, and fries in my burgers. If you have never done this, you have never lived.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Probably best to assume he was lying about that bit.

I'm glad to see that someone can pick up on my sarcasm.
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Quote by coco-loco

still pretty close to throwing up, dick

I save the best bite for last. That means, when I'm eating something, I look at it and decide which part looks like it has the most flavor and best texture. If I'm eating a pizza, I save the small bite where all the toppings are stuck together. I also eat sandwiches crust first. If I'm eating a meal with others, I try to avoid looking rude to whoever cooked it by having half the main course first, then the sides, and then finish off the main course.

I also put french fries in my burgers.
Quote by coco-loco

I think there's a difference between sarcasm and lying/trolling
Page 1 of 2