The Arsis,
I would call this more moody than very dark, but that's not important. I like the audio quality & the synth tones. Fairly repetitive without vocals though (I could picture some nice female vocals on this). I think it could work well for movie background music. Please review my music (lots of synths) at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1482474

P.S.: doesn't life seem more painful if one has the attitude that "life is pain". (Yes, I know life is often painful, though it can be happy/pleasurable also)
I totally agree with aaron that this song could use some female vocals. Even some guitar work between the bells would work. Right now it feels like you've just got the background music and yet to add the vocals or other melodic lines. I like what you have.

I have 3 songs up now for C4C. Please check out one of them and leave a comment....

Baldwin Park (blues)
Sneaky (chill)
Some Bird (easy listening)
Quote by fly135
I totally agree with aaron that this song could use some female vocals. Even some guitar work between the bells would work. Right now it feels like you've just got the background music and yet to add the vocals or other melodic lines. I like what you have.

I have 3 songs up now for C4C. Please check out one of them and leave a comment....

Baldwin Park (blues)
Sneaky (chill)
Some Bird (easy listening)

Yeah, I'm going for a Tyler Creator'ish sound here (Not sure you guys know who that is). This is suppose to be a hip hop instrumental piece with an emcee, not a vocalist. But thanks for the crit. I'll look at one of your pieces when I get back from wor.