I need a very quick opinion. I can't mange more money so pls dnt tell me to buy higher end guitars. Both costs exactly same. The jackson is japan made and ESP china.
No, I highly doubt the RX10D is Japan made, actually I am positive it isn't. Secondly, the Jackson is got Duncan designed pickups which will easily trump the ones in the ESP. Also Jackson licensed tremelos are some of the best, so it should be better than the ESP's
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
Quote by breakstuff
No, I highly doubt the RX10D is Japan made, actually I am positive it isn't. Secondly, the Jackson is got Duncan designed pickups which will easily trump the ones in the ESP. Also Jackson licensed tremelos are some of the best, so it should be better than the ESP's

The current X series, including the RX10D are most certainly MIJ.

The new ones, due out soon, are Made in India.

---

TS, between those two, I'd pick the Jackson. If you can wait a couple of weeks, the new X series models will be coming out, so you might want to consider one of those. You get more features for the same price, and they've managed that by moving the production to India.

For example, if you're set on a Floyd, the RRXMG.

RX10D
- Bolt on neck
- Duncan Designed pups
- no neck binding
- 22 fret

RRXMG
- Neck through
- EMG actives
- white neck binding
- 24 fret

Because they're not out yet, nobody really knows how good they are, but I expect they'll be pretty good. Not quite on a par with the Japanese models, but at least level on quality with everything else in the price range.
Quote by Confuse-a-Cat
The current X series, including the RX10D are most certainly MIJ.

The new ones, due out soon, are Made in India.

---

TS, between those two, I'd pick the Jackson. If you can wait a couple of weeks, the new X series models will be coming out, so you might want to consider one of those. You get more features for the same price, and they've managed that by moving the production to India.

For example, if you're set on a Floyd, the RRXMG.

RX10D
- Bolt on neck
- Duncan Designed pups
- no neck binding
- 22 fret

RRXMG
- Neck through
- EMG actives
- white neck binding
- 24 fret

Because they're not out yet, nobody really knows how good they are, but I expect they'll be pretty good. Not quite on a par with the Japanese models, but at least level on quality with everything else in the price range.

My bad, I thought the X and JS series were China/India since their inception.
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
thx guys. i guess i will buy the jackson. and just want to add that i don't think its a very good idea for jackson to move to india. cause i really didn't like the js series. the build quality is pretty bad form what i saw today.
Quote by EUS11J
thx guys. i guess i will buy the jackson. and just want to add that i don't think its a very good idea for jackson to move to india. cause i really didn't like the js series. the build quality is pretty bad form what i saw today.

Yes, but you have to remember that build quality isn't really dictated so much by where it's built, it's dictated by how much time and effort the workers are allowed to put into each guitar. These are something like twice as expensive as the JS's, so naturally there'll be more effort put into them.