Choosing an online retailer can make the difference between having a great guitar sitting at home for you to play with a big grin on your face or sitting at home in rage waiting to resolve the issue which led to $1000+ of frozen funds for sometime now.

Post your best/worst experiences and recommend online retailers based on options like like 'play for 30 days and if you dont like it you can send it back,' prices, quality of setup upon receipt, etc.

On a more urgent note, I need to pick one real quick which offers a grace period to try the guitar out and provides refunds. List them if you can.
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
I think musiciansfriend has one, but I haven't tried it yet.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
I bought 2 shirts off Zazzle.com and they arrived very promptly.

Shit, everyone's going to look like an adbot in this thread.
daddys.com is cool if you are looking for used stuff, ive bought alot from them.
i dont think they let you try it out and send it back though that would be more of a hassle than just going to guitar center or something.
Egnater Tweaker 40
Yamaha s412
Vox AC4TV
Fender Blues Jr. VIII

Fender MIM Jazzmaster
Fender MIM Telecaster
Ibanez GAX70
Ibanez VBT700
Epiphone Les Paul jr.
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute

Various Effects
Quote by voltafan485
daddys.com is cool if you are looking for used stuff, ive bought alot from them.

creepy website name is creepy
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Ebay can be great if you buy from reputable vendors. As far as I know they never offer a 'try out' period. Refunds are normally at your own cost.
AxeMusic out of Calgary is pretty awesome and usually has some good deals on.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox