ok well i have been playing for many years now and have always used 9-42, well i decided to try a pack of Ernie ball 10-52 strings and wow amazing this is the perfect gauge string to use. i find they stay in tune better, intonation is spot on with these, and the sound this give in clean or amazing, i also find soloing is way better with these i cant not belive in 20 plus years playing i have always only used 9-42... i did try 10-46 before but wow... the notes seem to sound much more clear no way will i ever go back to anything lower then 10-52... and bending is so simple i have no issues bending the strings... just thought i would share....
Guitars: IBANEZ RGA42FM
Strings: Elixir Nanoweb 9-42
AMP'S: Peavey Vyper
Effects: Zoom G3
Yeah, ive been think of trying 9-46, depending on how that goes, i may or may not but up to 10 52. Im not much of a br00tz drop tuner though, whole step at the most.
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
Schecter Hellraiser FR (for sale w/hsc, pm me.)
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Vester: Metal flake gold/black crackle
Vester: rainbow crackle
Carvin V220
I'm glad we can all just agree to use just one string gauge now that the best one has been discovered. It should really make things easier for Guitar Center employees.
u like them 1052's? Try 1256....you'll never go back..

IMHO they're the best...Gratz on your find man..
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
11-56.

Anyway, it's all preference.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Ok?
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?