I tried doing Hallelujah again...

I think this version is better than my last attempt at it (which quite honestly sucked (even more)). I tuned my guitar down a full step so the singing wouldn't be out of reach for my voice anymore. Any comments on the singing?

I played it a bit too fast though, but I couldn't rerecord it because of problems with my guitar.

Anyway, as always, C4C. Enjoy.
Last edited by TheDistracted at Oct 13, 2011,
Absolutely horrible guitar tone, out of rhythm, too fast.

Basically, you totally ruined this great song.

Sorry, if too harsh
Last edited by Zeletros at Oct 12, 2011,
Well waddaya know, I've been spelling it wrong all my life, thanks for pointing that out :P

Anyway, the guitar tone is just acoustic, I didn't add any effects, so yeah, there's not much I can do about that. Regarding the speed, I recorded the guitar in one take, and it was only afterwards, when I started adding things, that I noticed it was way too fast. It bothered me all the time but I couldn't rerecord it because of issues with my guitar.

I'll rerecord this once I get my guitar fixed, but much slower. That way, I don't have to hurry the rest up.

Also, C4C: I really liked it, the guitar was nice and your voice sounded great. There's not much more I can really say about it, good job
Last edited by TheDistracted at Oct 13, 2011,