Poll Options
View poll results: ???
yes, and it was in front of a large group of people. it was sublime :cool:
35 29%
yeah but only in a joking/mocking way with my group of friends :D
29 24%
nope, slow claps are lame :peace:
14 11%
i've tried and failed miserably; i was the only one clapping..this can't be life :(
15 12%
don't have the balls to try it. i'm probably not cool enough for the slow clap anyway :rolleyes:
8 7%
did somebody say 'clap'? yeah i got it :o
2 2%
sexual satisfaction? OP is a weirdo man..i bet he has a soul patch and everything :waldo:
19 16%
Voters: 122.
one of my lifelong goals is to successfully initiate a slow slap in front of a large group of people

i think i'd get some sort of sexual satisfaction from it
.....*clap*

*clap*

*clap clap clap*
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
*clap*

*clap*
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
It is the greatest thing. I started at least five during my high school awards ceremony. It kinda sucks though when you do it out of place and people stare at you.
yes, although only infront of like 20 people. In my geography class whenever anyone comes into the room on a message we clap them out, be it vice principals or first years and a few times i have started it.
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
No.

Why isn't there a poll option for this?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Oct 12, 2011,
Quote by ErikLensherr
.....*clap*

*clap*

*clap clap clap*

Fail.
Quote by Idiot_Son
i went to the pub. the look on the bartenders faces when they realised theyd been serving me alcohol illegally for the past two years was priceless.

Quote by stiff-upper-lip
DoGaLog, i think youv jst owned everyone on this thread and well done.
many many times.

best one was in a school theatre after some truly horrific school play had finished everyone there was quiet, i started a slow clap, nearly everyone joined in after a few seconds, then after about ten seconds everyone joined in, the "actors" left ashamed.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
I have a number of times. I've also failed many times too. I can clap very loudly so as long as I can get the timing right it isn't too hard.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
*clap...cla... Hell no.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
No. I'm not a loser,
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by DoGaLoG
Fail.

Maybe it was a fail. Maybe I would've been better not trying to start a slow clap. Maybe we should never do anything risky for fear of failing. Or maybe, just maybe, we keep going even after we've failed, because one day our efforts are bound to pay off and on that day our past failures cease to matter as we bask in the glory of victory. Maybe that's what hope means.

*clap.... clap... clap*

>_>
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
i honestly thought this was slang for masturbation til i read the op
Quote by ErikLensherr
It's threads like this that separate grammar Nazis from only mildly anti-Semitic grammar conservatives.
Second option

TS makes a lot of random threads. You're like a poor-man's Madcap.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by killjoy_bentley
one of my lifelong goals is to successfully initiate a slow slap in front of a large group of people

i think i'd get some sort of sexual satisfaction from it

Whatever floats your boat mate.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by ErikLensherr
Maybe it was a fail. Maybe I would've been better not trying to start a slow clap. Maybe we should never do anything risky for fear of failing. Or maybe, just maybe, we keep going even after we've failed, because one day our efforts are bound to pay off and on that day our past failures cease to matter as we bask in the glory of victory. Maybe that's what hope means.

*clap.... clap... clap*

>_>
I will applaud to this *clap.... clap... clap*
Thanks for making a simple yes or no question as complicated as shit.

Slow claps just don't happen around here.
In my high school we had to go to chapel. In chapel once somebody made a ridiculous comment during a discussion and I started the slow clap. It caught on. Pretty awesome.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
All the time; whenever I feel that credit is due and an applause is warranted I'll start clapping and not so slowly for that matter.
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
There's more clap in this thread than a Tommy Lee Jones...well, Tommy Lee Jones.
________ A
________C
________E
________!
Quote by MakinLattes
I start claps all the time, slow included. I love clapping.

I hate clapping. Especially when you've been clapping long enough for you to start thinking "this is really fucked up i've been repeatedly banging my hands together now for like 5 minutes"
this whole thread made me laugh. This is what the pit should be. TS is a genius. Not a poor-man's madcap, but a social revolutionary madcap.
a few times

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
well, looks like 33 people are a bunch of liers. oh well.

p.s. i don't find the point in clapping.