Hey guys, simple problem I guess. I seldom use a 2 x10 ampeg bass cab in my guitar rig, my bassist has been using it mainly for a while now but I went to play through it tonight and I got no sound. I use an Orange rocker 30 which was fine when I put it through my Orange 4x12. I've tried different leads and inputs but still no sound.

Opened the back of the Ampeg and there's what looks to be some kind of PCB board connecting the speakers to the jacks (I'm not much of a gear head in the sense of how things actually work so please bare with me haha) The PCB board seems to be in 2 parts, I don't know if that's normal or if it's cracked but I still have no sound eitherway. Anyone think they know what the problem could be? Cheers!
1980 Gibson Silverburst Les Paul Custom
Gretsch G5445T Electromatic Double Jet
De Armond MT-75
1978 Aria Pro 2 Les Paul Standard (Lawsuit)

Orange Rockerverb 100 Head
Orange Rocker 30 Head
Orange 4x12 Cab
Vampower 4x12 Cab
Ampeg 2x10 Cab

Ain't telling you my pedals!
Pictures would help a lot.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
one moment hombre!
De Armond MT-75

Orange Rocker 30 Head
Orange 4x12 Cab
Vampower 4x12 Cab
Ampeg 2x10 Cab

here ya go, sorry about it being a little blurry, my phones camera isnt the greatest
http://i52.tinypic.com/2rrbbmd.jpg
http://i55.tinypic.com/28bcoyx.jpg

im not sure if the pcb board is meant to be in two parts, i thiiiink it is but i could be wrong, if not nothing seems to be loose so i have no idea whats gone wrong
De Armond MT-75

Orange Rocker 30 Head
Orange 4x12 Cab
Vampower 4x12 Cab
Ampeg 2x10 Cab

something is broken for sure, almost sounds like you PCB might be a low pass filter, as you said it was a bass cab? Generally since bass is all lower frequencies they will toss in a low pass filter to cut out any frequency above lets say 500Hz so you can crank it without the highs coming through. Essentially to test it I would say hook a frequency generator up to the speaker and see if you get speaker movement while applying a frequency; however since you probably dont have a frequency generator just use your amp and hook it up directly to the speaker and see.

If the speaker doesn't move up and down then the speaker is most likely blown, otherwise it probably has something to do with this PCB you mentioned.
Quote by qotsakyuss
here ya go, sorry about it being a little blurry, my phones camera isnt the greatest
http://i52.tinypic.com/2rrbbmd.jpg
http://i55.tinypic.com/28bcoyx.jpg

im not sure if the pcb board is meant to be in two parts, i thiiiink it is but i could be wrong, if not nothing seems to be loose so i have no idea whats gone wrong

Yeah thats just a standalone board, you can see the jumpers running to it and there is no trace leading from the larger board to it, so that looks to be correct. I am second guessing my lowpass filter thought. Any blackened areas on that PCB that smell like fried electronics?
That's a crossover. Can you take a picture of the component side? One of the components may be damaged or there may be a cold solder joint.
I'll take some closer shots now, bare with me, thanks so far!
De Armond MT-75

Orange Rocker 30 Head
Orange 4x12 Cab
Vampower 4x12 Cab
Ampeg 2x10 Cab

Those two glass things are fuses. If you drove the cab too hard, they will likely be blown.
just had a poke about with it and seems that a part of the large black part thats covered in that thick glue is loose from whatever its meant to be connected too, i assume that may just need connecting/soldering? No idea what it does though haha
De Armond MT-75

Orange Rocker 30 Head
Orange 4x12 Cab
Vampower 4x12 Cab
Ampeg 2x10 Cab

That's an inductor (coil of wire). It allows high frequencies to pass but it blocks low frequencies. Make sure all components are securely soldered in place.
I'll try resoldering that and see if it helps if not ill try replacing the fuses then, thanks for the help! its much appreciated!
De Armond MT-75

Orange Rocker 30 Head
Orange 4x12 Cab
Vampower 4x12 Cab
Ampeg 2x10 Cab