Page 1 of 2
How do you feel about money? Before college and having to pay bills and such money meant little to me. I had an income, I had a decent amount of money and it didn't limit me from doing what I wanted. But now my lack of money stresses me out because I'm unsure of the future.

So I ask ye fellow Pitdwellers
How do you feel about money?
Do you thrive to posess more currency or do you not care about your income?
Does having money on yourself make you feel more relaxed?
When you lack money are you stressed out?
Does it more or less dictate how you live your life day to day? In general?
Does money equal happiness?
How willing are you to share money? Do you give out donations?
How do you feel about people who have more money then you?
How would you feel without a form of currency?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Last edited by vicarious46 at Oct 12, 2011,
I'll tell you if you pay me.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Venice King
I'll tell you if you pay me.

If I could I would
Quote by ErikLensherr

C4C

VOTE
Money=happy...

if you dont believe me go buy a jetski and try to frown while riding it.....
I haz gotten gud
Important in the sense that I can support myself and continue my interests.

It's not important in the sense that if I had a ****load of cash, I honestly wouldn't have many things to spend it all on.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Long as I can pay my bills and train, I'm satisfied. Outside of that, if I have it, cool. If not, I'm not worried over it.

Quote by ApatheticMe
Money=happy...

if you dont believe me go buy a jetski and try to frown while riding it.....

And nice rip off Tosh, there, but it's Waverunner, not jetski.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Barely anything, same as I feel about most other hunks of metal or pieces of paper.

I thrive to get things I want in life, since money is the current system to which I acquire those things I am forced to care about my income.

The money itself, no. The security that comes from knowing you have the means to solve a future problem, yes.

If I desire something at the time, or if I have obligations.

No, not really. It only dictates my life in that I work for it, that changes what I would normally be doing otherwise.

No.

If you mean how would I feel without any money to my name, I would feel stressed out and eventually homeless. If you mean how would I feel about not needing any forms of currency via some hypothetical global shift in economics, I would feel pretty good, depending on what replaces it.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
It was a rip off of tosh....but waverunner=jetski.......

well at least to me they do...
I haz gotten gud
Quote by AllJudasPriest
I enjoy and work for money. Without it, you have basically nothing.

So do you find yourself completely dependent on money?
Quote by ErikLensherr

C4C

VOTE
Quote by AllJudasPriest
I enjoy and work for money. Without it, you have basically nothing.

You so crazy.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Money fucked up this world. What the hell happened to survival of the fittest? Now, 99% of people are being trampled by skinny ass rich bastards with silver spoons shoved so far up their asses that they can't even sit the hell down properly.
ggg1 ggg3

Disregard Females, acquire CURRENCY

EDIT:^wut

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by behind_you
Money fucked up this world. What the hell happened to survival of the fittest? Now, 99% of people are being trampled by skinny ass rich bastards with silver spoons shoved so far up their asses that they can't even sit the hell down properly.

This had me laughing my AO

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by behind_you

I'm more bewildered by your sig then this actual post
Quote by ErikLensherr

C4C

VOTE
Quote by behind_you

Looks like you'd be ****ed anyway

Quote by behind_you
I just came back from the dentist and he told me I have 'thin' gums that are a result of my lousy genes. I now have to brush my teeth 5 times a day everyday using prescription toothpaste that looks and tastes like dogshit. FML.

Just thought I'd share that with y'all

You are dirtying the gene pool with your ghetto gums.
Money is the only thing in life I feel like I can count on. Money can't lie to me. Money can't judge me. It also makes me happy to buy shit I don't need when I'm down. Money is like my drug to keep me going.
Quote by devourke
Looks like you'd be ****ed anyway

Holy shit you actually went all the way back to my old post?

1- Get off the computer
2- Get out of the house
3- Get a life
4- Get a girlfriend
5- Get laid
6- Don't come back

And what the hell? I'm 'dirtying the gene pool'? You sound like Adolf Hitler
ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Oct 12, 2011,
Quote by vicarious46
So do you find yourself completely dependent on money?
That is seriously being questioned? I don't know, maybe you have a rose garden existence and never needed to work for money.

Unless you want to be homeless, starving and dying, you go to work and get money. It is a pretty simple aspect if you ask me.
I don't care about money , if i did id try harder in life. Im pretty happy living with the bare minumum needed.
Quote by behind_you
Holy shit you actually went all the way back to my old post?

1- Get off the computer
2- Get out of the house
3- Get a life
4- Get a girlfriend
5- Get laid
6- Don't come back

Are you jealous of my regular person gums brah?
I worked 30 hours last week and only made 180 dollars (with taxes out).

So a lot.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by AllJudasPriest
That is seriously being questioned? I don't know, maybe you have a rose garden existence and never needed to work for money.

Unless you want to be homeless, starving and dying, you go to work and get money. It is a pretty simple aspect if you ask me.

Your first comment has nothing to do with the second. There is such a huge gray area between living lower class and struggling and being so filthy stinking rich you'll never spend all your money, and neither will your next five generations. You make it seem like there's only option a: live in abject poverty and suffer through life until you die, or option b: be filthy rich.

And as someone who's had to struggle for almost all of my life, I can't believe that you haven't come through that realizing there's more to the world than your monetary worth.

Maybe it's just me, but when you've got nothing, you learn to appreciate things beyond what you can buy or own through financial standing

And 'going to work to get money' to make sure you've got a home and food on the table isn't anywhere near the same as being so influenced by money that it consumes your life to the point where you can't imagine not having it, or that there'd be little or no life without it.

Shenanigans on your whole post, sir!

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
"Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a yacht big enough to pull right up alongside it." ~ David Lee Roth
Order & Justice
Order Restored, Justice Served
Right now, pretty damn important. If I was the only person in the world to use money, it wouldn't mean shit. But given the fact that it is the trading grounds conveyor belt, or so to speak, I can't really get anything or anywhere without it.
In reference to (I think) Duffman's thread earlier, I'm not sure I'd want to be Euromillions-winner rich, because I'd be so unproductive, fat, lazy and useless for the rest of my days. But a financial safety net is one of the most reassuring feelings I can have.
Quote by Assasaurus
"Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a yacht big enough to pull right up alongside it." ~ David Lee Roth

Money can't buy happiness but there's no reason you can't be happy while being rich.
Quote by devourke
Are you jealous of my regular person gums brah?

Why would I be? I caught my case early and I'm recovering, Hitler.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you

Insecure?

Relax, once you get your gums right, it'll be pizza-face time. Enjoy the Adolescencecoaster ride.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
Your first comment has nothing to do with the second. There is such a huge gray area between living lower class and struggling and being so filthy stinking rich you'll never spend all your money, and neither will your next five generations.
Right.
Quote by strat0blaster
You make it seem like there's only option a: live in abject poverty and suffer through life until you die, or option b: be filthy rich.
Actually, I did not mean that at all. Do you not think that filthy rich has its share of struggles and tribulations all the same. You think it is easy to be wealthy?

The difficulties that come with different financial levels are equated to said financial levels. In other words, you will struggle regardless. The question then becomes, which way do you choose to struggle?
Quote by strat0blaster
And as someone who's had to struggle for almost all of my life, I can't believe that you haven't come through that realizing there's more to the world than your monetary worth.
There is definitely more to life than your monetary value. Correct.
Quote by strat0blaster
Maybe it's just me, but when you've got nothing, you learn to appreciate things beyond what you can buy or own through financial standing
Quote by strat0blaster
And 'going to work to get money' to make sure you've got a home and food on the table isn't anywhere near the same as being so influenced by money that it consumes your life to the point where you can't imagine not having it, or that there'd be little or no life without it.
Well, when you look at it, there are a ton of things in life that will make you feel happiness. For some people, happiness comes from being a loner for others happiness comes from owning a guitar. For some people, happiness comes from being having internet access. For others, happiness comes from being able to drive to work as opposed to walking. While happiness is a highly subjective thing, meaning it can vary from person to person, the one constant in aforementioned examples, as well as any you could come up with as well. The ONLY way to obtain such things would be through having money.
Quote by strat0blaster
Shenanigans on your whole post, sir!
Huh?
Quote by behind_you

You started it.
Yes, money is very important to me. Hopefully in the future, if I play my cards right (literally and figuratively) I won't have to worry about it.

But for now, GET MONEY GET PAID.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
Quote by strat0blaster
Insecure?

Relax, once you get your gums right, it'll be pizza-face time. Enjoy the Adolescencecoaster ride.

I don't feel insecure about stuff
I eat whatever I want

This is getting kinda off topic, don't you think?
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by vicarious46
How do you feel about money? Before college and having to pay bills and such money meant little to me. I had an income, I had a decent amount of money and it didn't limit me from doing what I wanted. But now my lack of money stresses me out because I'm unsure of the future.

So I ask ye fellow Pitdwellers
How willing are you to share money? Do you give out donations?
How do you feel about people who have more money then you?

hey TS, you live in Boston? I live out here, let's get together and start this business.
Money = Freedom, power, happiness. End of story. Anyone says different, try crying in your new multi-million dollar mansion and ferrari.

Thats not to say that you can't be happy without money.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by devourke
You started it.

Dude I just posted my view about money. Then you quoted me from the other thread and started with your nazi rant. I started none of this.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by devourke
Money can't buy happiness but there's no reason you can't be happy while being rich.

That's true as long as the person remembers where they came from & doesn't succumb to the pressure to live a certain lifestyle because they're rich.
Order & Justice
Order Restored, Justice Served
Quote by behind_you
Dude I just posted my view about money. Then you quoted me from the other thread and started with your nazi rant. I started none of this.

If you're referring to this as a nazi rant

Quote by me

That was a joke. I don't know anyone that actually uses 'ghetto' as a serious adjective.
Page 1 of 2