I thought a thread was in order to thank VH for his awesome column for the past 62 weeks. He has helped many of us with all our shit and made us laugh at the same time.
while he is now retiring Ask Van Hammersmith, the legacy lives on.

remember: "dont be an *******, don't be afraid to talk to chicks and dont be afraid to ask people if they want to jam"

ALSO - to those wondering who Van Hammersmith is, using the best of my detective skills, google has led me to this guy:

EDIT: the pit doesnt like links. search on facebook "wolfgang van hammersmith". its that guy. i think

Rock on VH!
Last edited by Spaztikko at Oct 12, 2011,
Quote by Spaztikko
ALSO - to those wondering who Van Hammersmith is, using the best of my detective skills, google has led me to this guy: *********************VanHammersmith.

you don't know who he is?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
....you dont know hammersmith? I'm going to seriously miss his article. It's kind of weird how much i looked forward to it. He was great, man.
My sig? Nice.
I read one of his columns. It was tedious as fuck.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

No idea who he is, except that he was on the front page every few weeks. Never really kept my attention for more than a paragraph.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
is Van Hammersmith's identity meant to be a secret?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Entertaining enough, even if a little obnoxious and egotistical. Like most of my favorite entertainers.
Quote by Spaztikko
yes.

oh ok then. I won't disclose it.

I just thought it was common knowledge at this point.

Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
oh ok then. I won't disclose it.

I just thought it was common knowledge at this point.

Nobody likes you. You're adopted.
My sig? Nice.
I honestly have no idea who this thread is about

Also, who the **** is Nolan Whyte? lol
My God, it's full of stars!
Last edited by Dreadnought at Oct 13, 2011,
If you wanted to beat off to him couldn't you have visited his profile rather than made him a thread? Plus I don't know who he is so fuck him.
Nolan Whyte :
I saw The Flesh Eating Disease in Toronto in March. They SUCKED.
POSTED: 06/08/2011 - 01:21 pm / quote |
Van Hammersmith :
Okay Nolan, the Toronto show wasn't our best. We had some lineup problems. The singer was a last-minute replacement. But get out of my face, will you? When was the last time YOUR band played a gig? The nineties?
POSTED: 06/08/2011 - 01:24 pm / quote |
Nolan Whyte :
Stop, Van. You're going to make me cry.
POSTED: 06/08/2011 - 01:27 pm / quote |
Van Hammersmith :
In other news, I should mention that The Flesh Eating Disease has indeed broken up. Which leaves me more time for my various solo projects, like "Ten Inch Nails" and "Fruitallica." (This is gonna be awesome).
POSTED: 06/08/2011 - 01:31 pm / quote |

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but i think jb335 from the other Van Hammersmith thread has a good point with this little convo between Nolan and Van from part 44. The post are all in intervals of 3 minutes between each other except for the last one which is 4 minutes. I don't really think Van checks his comments on his articles every 5 minutes. I think Van and Nolan are the same.
Last edited by That Old Geezer at Oct 13, 2011,