gabrielcev
369 IQ
I want to start a band so I can record this song that I wrote just now. I know I can do much better than this but I wanted to start of simple with the band to see if we can pull it off. Anyway please critique. Is this song worth recording or should I just scrap it and start new. Would you listen to it?

It's called The Beginning of Nothing is the End of Everything.
I know it sounds pretentious but it isnt because its true and it sounds epic.
Attachments:
The Beginning of Nothing Is the End of Everything.gp4
xlRainlx
The Black Raven
498 IQ
This aint half bad. I like it. A little repetitive but that's okay since it's gonna have lyrics anyway. The solo was pretty good too. Definitely a metalcore song I'd enjoy playing along to!
Quote by Chaz-6(sic)6
Hmm...May 27th to May 20th? Either you meant 30th or you're some kind of time traveler.

Choose your steel. Be the hero or die the fool.
Just face me on this burning bridge and show me
which side you choose.

>>Listen to my metulz!<<
Erra93
erriuyai
1,682 IQ
Everything except Verse Riff 1 is really good, in my opinion you should definitely try to make a new verse riff that makes more sense with the rest of the song, if you know what I mean?

Also, the solo riff seems a little off too, it sounds more rock than metal to be honest :p
To be really honest, I think all of Solo 1 sounds more rock than metal (which I don't like), but if that's what you're going for you got it right I guess :p
Solo 2 however, definitely in my taste and sounds more fitting with the rest of the song

I really enjoyed the intro, pre-chorus, chorus and solo 2, yes it's a little repetitive, but it's definitely something I'd listen to with good vocals over it

If you'd change those parts (verse, solo riff and solo 1) (that is, if you feel the same way about them), you'd have a pretty damn good song

PS. Not saying those riffs are bad or anything, it's simply my opinion that they don't quite live up to the rest of the song (which is really good) <3
gabrielcev
369 IQ
Quote by Erra93
Everything except Verse Riff 1 is really good, in my opinion you should definitely try to make a new verse riff that makes more sense with the rest of the song, if you know what I mean?

Also, the solo riff seems a little off too, it sounds more rock than metal to be honest :p
To be really honest, I think all of Solo 1 sounds more rock than metal (which I don't like), but if that's what you're going for you got it right I guess :p
Solo 2 however, definitely in my taste and sounds more fitting with the rest of the song

I really enjoyed the intro, pre-chorus, chorus and solo 2, yes it's a little repetitive, but it's definitely something I'd listen to with good vocals over it

If you'd change those parts (verse, solo riff and solo 1) (that is, if you feel the same way about them), you'd have a pretty damn good song

PS. Not saying those riffs are bad or anything, it's simply my opinion that they don't quite live up to the rest of the song (which is really good) <3

Cool