A fine Nixon critic he was. Too bad he pussied out and killed himself. Regardless,

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I just finished reading the Rum Diary, I must say that The Rum Diary sure isn't as wild as Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

I'm also going to read his book on Hells Angels.
DeVillains!
Quote by darkstar2466
A fine Nixon critic he was. Too bad he pussied out and killed himself. Regardless,

he lived a fantastic life, he may pussy out as he wishes
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
He rewrote the entire The Great Gatsby on a typewriter to know how it feels to write a great novel.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by catursly
I think he just got bored of being alive. Nothing would have been new after all the shit he went through.

i think i also read that his body wasn't working as well as he would have liked it to, what with all the crazy stuff he did when he was younger.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I don't really know anything about politics and history, but any particular reason Nixon is branded as some kind of evil something?
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
Quote by Niiko
I don't really know anything about politics and history, but any particular reason Nixon is branded as some kind of evil something?

You've never heard of Watergate?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
You've never heard of Watergate?

I've heard of it, but never really thought to look into it. I'll do that now, thanks.
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
Quote by Niiko

The War on Drugs.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Hmph

Interesting.

Did he write a novel called "fear and loathing" or did he write the screenplay/script for the movie? If he didn't, does he endorse the movie?