Poll: Which is the most difficult ?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which is the most difficult ?
Drawing
3 9%
Playing an instrument
6 17%
They both require skill , time and dedication ... blah blah blah
26 74%
Voters: 35.
I've had a discussion with my room mate last night , we couldn't agree on which is most difficult , drawing or playing an instrument.

Quel est votre opinion sur le sujet , Pit Lurkers ?
- - - - - - - - - - -
Depends what instrument, and what you're drawing

Drawing a box is easier than playing guitar

Drawing the most detailed landscape is probably harder than playing a whistle
Last edited by sam b at Oct 13, 2011,
I'm sure just about anyone can do both.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Je crois qu'il dépend de la personne...
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
In general , if you compare learning and playing an advanced song and drawing a detailed landscape.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Well, I've been drawing since I was little. I'm pretty good at it. I've been playing guitar for nearly 5 years. I'm also pretty good at it.

So yeah, They both require skill, time and dedication...ect.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by Good_Lord
In general , if you compare learning and playing an advanced song and drawing a detailed landscape.

You're asking a guitar forum, full of teenage boys who have probably never tried to draw a detailed landscape and probably all play and love the guitar

Take a guess at what the outcome will be
Quote by sam b
You're asking a guitar forum, full of teenage boys who have probably never tried to draw a detailed landscape and probably all play and love the guitar

Take a guess at what the outcome will be

That's why I'm asking , maybe some pit creeps have an hidden painting skills .
- - - - - - - - - - -
Drawing a stick figure vs playing Scarified by Racer X?

Or drawing a detailed portrait vs playing Smells Like Teen Spirit?

Most art forms are as challenging as you're willing to make them, you can't just compare them like that.
For me, drawing. I just can't do it. At all. Give me an instrument and i'll learn to play it.

Peoples talent lies in different areas. So some will find drawing harder, others an instrument. Some will find both easy, and some will be unable to do either.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Peeing whilst masturbating is way harder than either of those.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.