Hey all, I have the 6505+ combo and noticed a couple of problems.

On the lead channel it sounds very fizzy and the volume seems to fluctuate.

On the clean channel I get no clean at all, instead I get the same sound as the lead channel but at a lower volume.

I have tried through my pedals and straight out of the amp, no difference.

Any ideas?
Check your cables, running each one into the amp and going around whatever pedal board you may have. My 5150II did almost the same thing, except the clean channel was unaffected. I had to take it to a shop and get it fixed. You probably have a loose connection inside the amp somewhere.

Just saw your post about cables. Again, I think you will need to take it to a tech.
Last edited by yngwie ripoff at Oct 13, 2011,
Quote by Random3

On the lead channel it sounds very fizzy and the volume seems to fluctuate.

On the clean channel I get no clean at all, instead I get the same sound as the lead channel but at a lower volume.

Any ideas?

Sounds like something died in there - can you still get loads of volume?
if you have cables running out of the fx loop and one of the peddles have a low battery it does that it happened with me when i had a 6505+ head. and if you do not have a noise suppressor that could explain the fizzyness(and if you do have one and it is turned up to high then it can make ur volume fluctuate)
Schecter BlackJack Atx v-1fr
Ibanez Gax70l Duncan Distortions
Peavey XXX
Peavey MS 412
Marshall MA 412
EVH Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
MXR Black Label Chorus
Replace all your cables or at least test them all out, if not then sounds like an odd occurrence of a broken 6505+
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
Go buy a Bugera, Much more reliable !
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Partscaster
Bugera 6262
Jcm900 1960A
replace your t00bs.
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
Quote by ChuggyMcBr00tlz
Go buy a Bugera, Much more reliable !

The poster saying "odd occurance of a broken 6505+" instantly made me think about Bugera
are you running your noise suppressor through the fx loop?
Schecter BlackJack Atx v-1fr
Ibanez Gax70l Duncan Distortions
Peavey XXX
Peavey MS 412
Marshall MA 412
EVH Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
MXR Black Label Chorus