i own a cort zenox and was wondering who els does. do you find it was worth it. i found i liked it better than most other guitars i have played. some even twice the manufacturer price.
Cort uses basically slave labour...how do you feel now?

I don't know how much it is, or played it, so nobody knows if it's really worth it, YOU are the only one who really knows. There's no need for this thread.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
i have one of the EVL series cort and find it a very fast and great guitar to play. overall i think they are one of the more underrated guitar companies. good guitars.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by Tango616

I don't know how much it is, or played it, so nobody knows if it's really worth it, YOU are the only one who really knows. There's no need for this thread.

Obviously you've never played a Cort so why comment? Trolling is bad for your health.
In the US there are 2 types of products, overpriced or slave-labor built. I have a frickin' sweet vintage Cort. Its well above any mexi strat or even Gibson Studio/special in tone, feel and build quality(I've owned all 3). I'm sure Cort has some bad guitars, as all companies do, but they are very underrated as a whole.
Quote by lucky1978
Obviously you've never played a Cort so why comment? Trolling is bad for your health.
In the US there are 2 types of products, overpriced or slave-labor built. I have a frickin' sweet vintage Cort. Its well above any mexi strat or even Gibson Studio/special in tone, feel and build quality(I've owned all 3). I'm sure Cort has some bad guitars, as all companies do, but they are very underrated as a whole.

How was I trolling at all?
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Originally Posted by Tango616

Originally Posted by Tango616

Did you also know that ibanez uses them to produce their cheaper guitars
I have a cort Katana, and it is faaaaantastic. My friend also plays a KX5 and it's also a wonderful guitar. For the price they're very hard to beat.
i have had a cort zenox z42 for 4 years (first electric guitar i've ever had) and i think it's great value for money. Its plays and looks better than most guitars in it's price range if u'd ask me
Quote by naugustrocks23
Did you also know that ibanez uses them to produce their cheaper guitars

not anymore, ibanez stopped using cort and cor-tek factories
Quote by punk_rules_1997

Hi, I am looking for an amp setting close to the sound of bands like Black Veil Brides.

Quote by Eppicurt

Set everything to 12 o'clock.

Go from there.

lol

Jackson WRMG
Peavey Valveking 112
Pod HD300

Will buy guitars & guitar parts
PM me for info
Wasn't this same thread locked already?
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame