Page 1 of 3
Define "Talent".
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
You can't lose talent... You can lose creativity though.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Define "Talent".

Look it up in the Oxford dictionary you disabled stormtrooper.
Last edited by Sir-Shredalot at Oct 13, 2011,
Eric Clapton.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Metallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallicametallica
Quote by StewieSwan
This. Come at me.

You know man.

Go watch his performance at Glastonbury. Every member of his band has a pretty strong solo, comes up to BB and he's hitting bum notes. Even the ones he does hit don't seem like they are in any thought-out rhythm or pattern.
Alexi Laiho.
Quote by YouTube user
Hey it's Alek from Chillin in Bodom and ears a lick for bitch who can't play dicks.

Quote by StewieSwan
This. Come at me.

wtf bro u stupid? bbking has more soul then all ur shreddy bullshit combined.. dat old man still got it, don't u talk shit about blues again, go get talent ok?
Quote by Alkaline 64
Robert Plant most defo...

Not at all. Band of Joy is amazing!

I'd probably say Slash. In his day, he wrote some awesome riffs and solos, but the one's on his solo album just don't compare.
Quote by willT08
You know man.

Go watch his performance at Glastonbury. Every member of his band has a pretty strong solo, comes up to BB and he's hitting bum notes. Even the ones he does hit don't seem like they are in any thought-out rhythm or pattern.

Yeah, it was a bit upsetting but you know he obviously still loves doing it.

I honestly don't think he's ever going to stop playing. Eventually, I'm afraid he's gonna end up falling off that chair or something in the middle of a set...
Quote by Portuguese_boy
wtf bro u stupid? bbking has more soul then all ur shreddy bullshit combined.. dat old man still got it, don't u talk shit about blues again, go get talent ok?

dis. ur just sayin shit cuz ur favorite guitarists dont have ne feeling in their playin and shit.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Benjami
Van Halen

Eddie can barely play a guitar anymore. It's quite sad, really.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by theogonia777
dis. ur just sayin shit cuz ur favorite guitarists dont have ne feeling in their playin and shit.

fuk u yngwie is king!!!
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Not at all. Band of Joy is amazing!

I'd probably say Slash. In his day, he wrote some awesome riffs and solos, but the one's on his solo album just don't compare.

Talent ≠ Creativity

I'd say Jimmy Page hands down ; his live playing was always sloppy but it's just gotten worse. Axl Rose as well.
Quote by jetfuel495
>implying he's any worse than he already was

>Using greetext outside of a *chan
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by StewieSwan
fuk u yngwie is king!!!

no way yngwie is just a douchbag and he's fat and lazy he doesnt have feel and is just playin alot of nots all the time. none of the nots are evn the write 1s he plays 2 many bad nots 4 ne1 2 no whats goin on and he only imprses 12 yo who play guitar hero all the tim.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Metallica, and Vinnie Paul really comes to mind. Not necessarily because he lost talent, but because he plays in a shit band when he could be playing with better musicians who can write better music.
Quote by theogonia777
no way yngwie is just a douchbag and he's fat and lazy he doesnt have feel and is just playin alot of nots all the time. none of the nots are evn the write 1s he plays 2 many bad nots 4 ne1 2 no whats goin on and he only imprses 12 yo who play guitar hero all the tim.

I hope you're either 14 or mentally handicap. The way you type is just stupid.
Quote by Zoot Allures
BB king has always been dull elevator blues, i'll admit more so now than before though.

Quote by Alkaline 64
I mean with his voice more so than musically, I also love Band of Joy!

Its not this though, is it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiRkmTv2u2k

Have you seen any footage from the reunion concert? He's still got it man. He just chooses not to use cuz it doesn't suit Band of Joy or anything else he's doing lately. I learnt Can't Buy My Love by ear the other day. Such a fun song. I LOVE Cindy, I'll Marry You Someday.

And everyone saying BB King, I'll have to agree. I saw him live at the Royal Albert Hall back in June (the gig with all the very high profile guests) and his voice was amazing. He's got a great voice, but, he hardly played his guitar. And when he did, it really wasn't that impressive. Or his famed standard. It didn't sound too thought out and as lyrical as his older stuff.
Last edited by WholeLottaIzzy at Oct 13, 2011,
Quote by Alkaline 64
I mean with his voice more so than musically, I also love Band of Joy!

Its not this though, is it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiRkmTv2u2k

My mind is full of fuck at how people call Jimmy Page a genius guitarist, what the **** was that at 6:30? My 13 year old cousin just started playing a couple of months ago and he's less sloppy than that.
Page 1 of 3