Page 1 of 4
Simple question.

For those of us who don't express everything we do, are and think there are things left unsaid about us that we might still want other people to know.

For example, I wish other people wouldn't think I was so serious all time because I'm not, I guess I just sound like that or joke in a serious tone because it adds to the absurdity of the joke.

I'm also more approachable than I look.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Bitches don't know about my comforting nature.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
I'm usually quite a happy person. Apparently I tend to look rather serious or emotionless, but that's not the case.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Despite my difficulties forming friendships, once I become comfortable around a person I may as well not have had the aforementioned difficulties.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
my vagina is moist and frisky
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Last edited by JimmyBanks6 at Oct 13, 2011,
I'm very awkward around new people. . .

Means making friends is very hard. Normally get stuck with people I don't like, and I can't bring my self to move on and find better people. Luckily I've managed to get away with people finding me
Quote by Kensai

I'm also more approachable than I look.

This.

And I'm not defined by an "important" but negligible label.
That I'm extremely socially awkward when I first meet people, it's not that I don't want to talk to them. And that when I say completely ridiculous or douchey things, I'm joking.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
I wish people would approach me more. I may look pissed off or serious all the time, but I'm the complete opposite of that.
I beat off with my left hand this morning instead of the right, didnt sit on it and give myself the stranger though figured I would be late for work if I did that.
Quote by Banjocal
Despite my difficulties forming friendships, once I become comfortable around a person I may as well not have had the aforementioned difficulties.

This.

Quote by behind_you
I am always in desperate need for a hug

And this.

Also, i'm usually joking and don't mean too offend, I wish people would learn this .

Yes, i'm usually a cynical twat and have very little patience. However what is never realised is that i'm a very open minded person, and people are able to talk to me about anything. All the things that people don't wanna mention/talk about 'cause it's a bit embarrising for them, however weird it might be, I don't mind. There's no need for people to feel daft when telling me such things. I will listen intently, and even if I cannot give help/support/advice etc. I will still listen. Though people seem not to realise this, and thus don't talk to me about stuff
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
I wish they knew me not talking to them doesn't mean that I don't like them.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I've got this tough guy persona but really I'm soft and gentle with a heart of gold.
Last edited by rickyj at Oct 13, 2011,
I wish people knew I was half-Brazilian. By the time I explain the "English lived in France" thing, I would feel like too much of a tosser to add "and I was born in Sao Paulo", but it's important to me.
I wish people would stop treating me like a wall they can just talk at about their problems. I'd be okay with it now and again, but it's the only reason people talk to me nowadays.
________ A
________C
________E
________!
Quote by ne14t
I beat off with my left hand this morning instead of the right, didnt sit on it and give myself the stranger though figured I would be late for work if I did that.

Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Quote by durhamdynamo
I wish people would stop treating me like a wall they can just talk at about their problems. I'd be okay with it now and again, but it's the only reason people talk to me nowadays.

I lost half the girls on my msn when I told them I was not interested in their problems.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I basically have the same problem as Kensai. I'm not a very outgoing person, but I'm not wholly antisocial either.
Quote by Drakathan

As long as you laughed I am in the clear!

In all honesty, if people havent gathered from the majority of my posts I am self absorped know it all...BUT I like sharing my knowledge with other people if possible, and I will do anything short of selling my soul (for less then $30K) to make people laugh.
Quote by Neo Evil11
I lost half the girls on my msn when I told them I was not interested in their problems.

You are a step closer to realizing that most people only talk to other people for their own personal gains, no matter how insignificant those gains may be.

I know how you feel though. I felt like a counsellor to "friends" at school at times. Turns out I was.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
the reason why i never use capital letters except for proper nouns is mainly a neurological thing. my fingers are terribly inaccurate when it comes to typing, so i always hit "caps lock" or "a" instead of shift. constantly going back to fix this is more trouble than it's worth, especially because i often have to retype most words as it is, and so i really don't have time to fix anything else when i'm trying to hurry up and post as fast as possible.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Banjocal
You are a step closer to realizing that most people only talk to other people for their own personal gains, no matter how insignificant those gains may be.

I already have? This event happened 4 years ago already. I still cry myself to sleep .

Joking

Not.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by behind_you
I am always in desperate need for a hug

Pretty much that... I don't get much love from friends

Quote by Neo Evil11

Those girls are usually the ones who end up pregnant at 17 anyway.
________ A
________C
________E
________!
My dumb*** sax instructor doesn't believe I can possibly be a drummer from my amazing skills on the sax.

No kidding. He thinks I'm TOO good on the sax to be a drummer.

*Facepalm*
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Quote by durhamdynamo
Those girls are usually the ones who end up pregnant at 17 anyway.

One of them did >.> <.<
Especially One of the others... didn't.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
One of them did >.> <.<
Especially One of the others... didn't.

________ A
________C
________E
________!
Page 1 of 4