I've been getting a bit of money in recently and I'm thinking about investing in a variety of effects pedals just to mess around with and see what weird and wonderful sounds i can make. Just wondering on any recommendations or personal opinions on any array of effect out there.
Budget? I suggest looking at some multieffects unit if you want to experiment more with sounds
Yea I recommend a multi efx pedal, that's how I realized what I actually use.
Having a million pedals is cool, but in the end I think it's more or less what you want to keep, right now I just have a big Muff and a delay, and that is all I feel I need.
Quote by Ghold125
Budget? I suggest looking at some multieffects unit if you want to experiment more with sounds

this.

if you already have a semi nice amp, try looking at the line6 m9, or maybe the m13.

i have the m13 and i love it.
The budgets around 100 pound really, so anythings possible i was just wondering if there was specific pedals or just buy a multi board.
You can find a digitech rp155 and rp90 for around 100 new. Both sound nice and have many different effects that you can mess around with.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
The Digitech pedals are probably your best bet for the price, there's also some zoom pedals around that range also.

Quote by 00_hns_00

i have the m13 and i love it.

How is the Jet Flanger on this thing? I heard it's based on the A/DA Flanger, and it's really got my interest.
Quote by Ghold125
The Digitech pedals are probably your best bet for the price, there's also some zoom pedals around that range also.

I have a Bad Monkey overdrive unit. It's $50 and it kicks ass. I personally like it better than a Tube Screamer.
Quote by CrawlingHorror
I have a Bad Monkey overdrive unit. It's $50 and it kicks ass. I personally like it better than a Tube Screamer.

The bad monkey is good. But TS seems to want a multi effects, not an od pedal
RIP Gooze

cats