Hi guys.

I was at college the other day chatting with my friends, and I was in a bit of a super energy mood, which doesn't happen often to me. A girl, who was a complete stranger appeared at the other end of the corridor who was kinda thin, and for some reason I said 'wo that girls thin', with out thinking first, and my friend said I said it a bit to loud, which was a complete accident if I did. I don't even know why I said it, it was an on the spot thing.

But any way. I am scared she heard. I saw her again a few minutes later and she looked at me.

I didn't mean any thing mean. She was actually very attractive. I'm just scared I may have hurt her feelings.

How do I get this off my mind?
wo

Seriously?

OT: Just be glad you didn't call her pretty. Then she'd really be upset.
PM me for newts
Have sex with her...
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
You could try apologizing to her, or you can just think of justifications for it and eventually accept it as an accidental dumb moment.

Everyone does stuff like that, and usually it is in one of the moods you described. While you probably shouldn't say stuff like that again, just accept that sometimes you will do it.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Its actually a pretty good conversation starter.
Approach her and tell her that if she overheard said comment you are sorry and did not say it at her expense. If she heard it she'll appreciate you doing that.
Quote by jkielq91
Hi guys.

I was at college the other day chatting with my friends, and I was in a bit of a super energy mood, which doesn't happen often to me. A girl, who was a complete stranger appeared at the other end of the corridor who was kinda thin, and for some reason I said 'wo that girls thin', with out thinking first, and my friend said I said it a bit to loud, which was a complete accident if I did. I don't even know why I said it, it was an on the spot thing.

But any way. I am scared she heard. I saw her again a few minutes later and she looked at me.

I didn't mean any thing mean. She was actually very attractive. I'm just scared I may have hurt her feelings.

How do I get this off my mind?

Well if she doesnt know or didnt hear you play it off like it never happened. If you know for a fact that she heard your and your balls retracted so fast into your pelvic cavity and you have to apollogize make it short, simple and sweet.

"Baby I know your thin, but that was a compliment I would totally destroy that pink taco"

and walk the **** away like a proud champion, dont give her time to say anything or do anything otherwise you will demasculate your self even more. Heck I already think your a bit of a poofter for feeling bad. I have told a few chicks to eat a cheeseburger, skinny as a rail chicks are not hot no matter how much he media pushes them to be. You ever done it with a real skinny chick? They get this pokey pelvis bone thing going on that pokes you back each time you poke them.
Quote by Banjocal
You could try apologizing to her, or you can just think of justifications for it and eventually accept it as an accidental dumb moment.

Everyone does stuff like that, and usually it is in one of the moods you described. While you probably shouldn't say stuff like that again, just accept that sometimes you will do it.

Yeah, its crazy, I don't know where it came from.

TBH it was a crowded corridor where every one was chatting, so i was very noisy, and if she hadn't looked at me I wouldn't have thought she'd heard.

No one else in the corridor reacted.

As for apologising... I dont even know who she is, or whether she did actually hear. Plus it was so crowded I could have been talking about any one.
raep
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Colgate Total
Call her fat next time you see her.

+1
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by Duffman123
Buy her a Big Mac and say sorry.

I approve of this post.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Oct 13, 2011,
It's because of guys like TS that so many women ahave bulimia.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Just apologise to her.

Next time you see/speak to her just say something along the lines of "Hi, listen i'm sorry if I offended you the other day, I just spoke without actually using my brain first."

If she has a go at you, don't get defensive, take it like a man bacause you were wrong. If she says it OK (or somthing similar) and starts talking to you, then she's accepted your apology; move on perfectly normally and talk to her as if nothing happened. If she gives you a one word answer e.g. 'no' or 'whatever' and then walks off in a huff, then you offended her and she doesn't want to talk to you, though she will probably process you apology throughout the day, and might end up being nice to you in a fews days or something. If she says she doesn't know what you mean, you have two choices. You either A) tell her what you said and hope she isn't too offended (this is not certain); or B) tell her it doesn't matter if she didn't hear you. That way you leave her wondering what you said. Leaving her wondering may even work out in your favor.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by jkielq91
Yeah, its crazy, I don't know where it came from.

TBH it was a crowded corridor where every one was chatting, so i was very noisy, and if she hadn't looked at me I wouldn't have thought she'd heard.

No one else in the corridor reacted.

As for apologising... I dont even know who she is, or whether she did actually hear. Plus it was so crowded I could have been talking about any one.

I do it a lot so I can relate, though because I'm not very verbal it doesn't happen irl. Instead, when I get in a mood like that I end up talking utter shit online (if I am online at the time) and generally not considering what I say or how I word things. Suffice to say, when you find yourself in a mood like that, just shut up until you've stopped buzzing.

As I said before, you will always make the occasional faux pas. Everyone does it, and the fact that you are upset about it just means you didn't mean it, and aren't an asshole. You've just gotta deal with it.

EDIT: also, read the above post.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Oct 13, 2011,
Quote by jkielq91
Not really.

If any thing it would lead to over eating.

I don't think you understand how some women function. Bitches be crazy, man.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
It's because of guys like TS that so many women ahave bulimia.

I disagree. I think it's more to do with the people (mainly women) that are plastered all over the media who are skin and bone and have the "perfect" body shape/tone etc. People look at these images and think "that's the way you are meant to be, if I don't look like that i'm ugly, no-one will like me, I wont attract a mate" etc. etc.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
Quote by jkielq91
Not really.

If any thing it would lead to over eating.

-

Really, when I imagine the situation I cant figure how she heard, but she looked at me...

Oh no the girl looked at you, shit man that probably means she is scoping you out for a little midnight manslaughter you better transfer schools and hit the witness protection program...OR maybe she thought you were checking her out earlier and is now interested in you? Heaven forbid that be an option.
ehh.. you gay, or something?
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Quote by rockdude375
Just apologise to her.

Next time you see/speak to her just say something along the lines of "Hi, listen i'm sorry if I offended you the other day, I just spoke without actually using my brain first."

If she has a go at you, don't get defensive, take it like a man bacause you were wrong. If she says it OK (or somthing similar) and starts talking to you, then she's accepted your apology; move on perfectly normally and talk to her as if nothing happened. If she gives you a one word answer e.g. 'no' or 'whatever' and then walks off in a huff, then you offended her and she doesn't want to talk to you, though she will probably process you apology throughout the day, and might end up being nice to you in a fews days or something. If she says she doesn't know what you mean, you have two choices. You either A) tell her what you said and hope she isn't too offended (this is not certain); or B) tell her it doesn't matter if she didn't hear you. That way you leave her wondering what you said. Leaving her wondering may even work out in your favor.

THIS +∞
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
Quote by jkielq91
No, why?

because most chicks would dig that as a compliment.
So try smth r you'll be this guy

Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Quote by jkielq91
Exactly.

So how is saying some one is thin going to lead to that?

They feel like they don't eat enough. So start to overeat, but feel guilty for doing so and throw it all back up.

I studied Bulimia for 2 years, and that is one of the commonly accepted theories for why people suffer from BN.
Quote by SG_dave
They feel like they don't eat enough. So start to overeat, but feel guilty for doing so and throw it all back up.

I studied Bulimia for 2 years, and that is one of the commonly accepted theories for why people suffer from BN.

oh ok. I see your point.

I highly doubt this will happen to this girl though.