I'm not usually one to post threads, so i decided to start. Anyway,, so I've heard of rocksmith for almost over a year now and was wondering what the UG community thought of it. my views on it are quite simple i think it's cool but somewhat unconventional. PS it's a video game and i know there's a thread on this but it's not as specific. not trying to be a prick but, whatever. don't get cocky..
Last edited by schecterrocks93 at Oct 13, 2011,
wWHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT BRO?
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
It makes my butt itch.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
My pussy is wet....that is all i ever know about nowadays so....i dont know what you are talking about....
I haz gotten gud
I think since you're using a real guitar, the game component is completely unnecessary.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
I'ts a video game that's coming out soon that you use a real guitar as a controller unlike guitar hero and rockband whereas the controller is fake.
Quote by schecterrocks93
I'ts a video game that's coming out soon that you use a real guitar as a controller unlike guitar hero and rockband whereas the controller is fake.

So just play real guitar?
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Oh for fucks sake, there's already a thread on this. You didn't even need to use the search bar, its on the pit's first page. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1482469

*Reported.*
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
shit my bad dude i haven't used ultimate guitar in god knows how long, no need to be abrasive. besides how am i supposed to know what it is when there's different lettering types and a web link?
Quote by schecterrocks93
besides how am i supposed to know what it is when there's different lettering types and a web link?

Idk why you are so bad at the internet
Dude just play real guitar. What's the point of a lousy video game that uses a real guitar? The only real difference is that you will always be told that you suck in the game.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by devourke
Idk why you are so bad at the internet

I'm not. like i said I haven't been on UG for a while and i just started back up. It's taking a bit to get used to. read the thread man. it clearly says i hardly post threads. I've posted 10 times over the course of over a year.
Quote by devourke
Isn't there already a thread about this?

Dude, there's been more threads on this than there were about Guitar Hero back in its heyday... and that's saying something.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by lushacrous
Dude, there's been more threads on this than there were about Guitar Hero back in its heyday... and that's saying something.

yeah haha hell yeah man. people seem to get butt hurt when a same topic post occurs.
Quote by behind_you
Dude just play real guitar. What's the point of a lousy video game that uses a real guitar? The only real difference is that you will always be told that you suck in the game.

i do play real guitar. i seem to think people are gonna end up coming outta the blue thinking they're hot shit on guitar.