I want a full length cable (10-30ft) with two angled jacks. All the ones ive found and own are one side angled and one side straight. If not ill just have to switch the jacks.
Schecter Damien Elite Avenger FR
Schecter Damien Elite 7
Schecter Damien Elite
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Stratocaster Fretless
Samick Dreadnaught Acoustic (Unknown Model)
Various Marshall Amplifiers
Boss SD-1
Boss CS-3
Why? They make them with one straight and one angle for a reason, the straight goes into the guitar...and the angle goes into the pedal, it works perfectly. Just search around some more, the dual angle jacks are out there, you just gotta look.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Why? They make them with one straight and one angle for a reason, the straight goes into the guitar...and the angle goes into the pedal, it works perfectly. Just search around some more, the dual angle jacks are out there, you just gotta look.

But if you loop your cord through the strap, or have an SG or Jazz Bass or other guitar with a top mounted jack.

I've never seen one, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. I'd just make one, most brands are overpriced anyway.

Edit:

Damn, D_M_I wins. At life.

I really sound like I want to be sigged but that wasn't the case. Unless you want to...
Ibanez AM78T with Lace Sensors
Squier Affinity with American Standard Electronics
Line 6 duoVerb
Behringer Vintage Tube Overdrive, Heavy Distortion, and Vintage Tube Monster
Digitech RP500

Yeah, I have a colored sig.
Last edited by SGFish at Oct 13, 2011,
Quote by ethan_hanus

My jacks on all my guitars are on the side. When i loop the cable through the strap it obviously fits very nicely with the angled cable. On the amp side i have a set up where its best to have an angled cable. I use an effects loop so its not like i can just put the straight ends of the cables into the pedalboard.

Thanks for the link. I really wish a company like monster cable had this.
Schecter Damien Elite 7
Schecter Damien Elite
Epiphone Les Paul
Boss SD-1
Boss CS-3
Quote by ethan_hanus

Depends. Les paul and sg types tend to be easier to okay with tge angled end on the guitar.

Dual angked leads arent as common as dual straights or one angled and one straight, but they're out there, you jusr have to look.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Quote by souperman08

Nice one! this is even better imo. i was about to get a custom monster cable
Schecter Damien Elite 7
Schecter Damien Elite
Epiphone Les Paul
Boss SD-1
Boss CS-3