For fuck's sake, the government has become so corrupt and intolerable. This warrants serious action. Let's get as many people as possible, march straight into Earth, and not leave until our demands are met! Down with corruption! LONG LIVE DEMOCRACY! LONG LIVE FREEDOM!

WHO'S WITH ME?

(any ideas on demands?)
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by AeroRocker

(any ideas on demands?)

One million dollars!
UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
Lo, and the other lads be hating,
gallyvanting around,
attempting to catch me cycling in an unsavory fashion.

XBL: Panzyz

PSN: Dasan104
I was occupying Earth before it was cool.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
99% of the worlds water is undrinkable water, 1% is fine for drinking. Spread that water that is safe to drink, amongst all the water that isn't safe to drink. Share the wealth, we are the 99%
Quote by darklite41
One million dollars!

HOW HAS NO ONE THOUGHT OF THIS??? IF EVERYONE WAS GIVEN ONE MILLION DOLLARS, NO ONE WOULD BE POOR ANYMORE!
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
I want to do this too.....but i like to do american flag pr0nz shoots too much....link in my sig...if you want a sample....
I haz gotten gud
Quote by kylepianoman
HOW HAS NO ONE THOUGHT OF THIS??? IF EVERYONE WAS GIVEN ONE MILLION DOLLARS, NO ONE WOULD BE POOR ANYMORE!

NO! Then I wouldn't be able to use the word "poverty" anymore. I refuse to give up any word I have in my limited vocabulary
UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
Lo, and the other lads be hating,
gallyvanting around,
attempting to catch me cycling in an unsavory fashion.

XBL: Panzyz

PSN: Dasan104
Fuck it, I'm going one better.
OCCUPY MARS
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Yes, take all the wall street protesters and march until you reach the center of the earth.
Quote by WaterGod
Yes, take all the wall street protesters and march until you reach the center of the earth.

I'm okay with this
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by darklite41
One million dollars!

LIFE-O-DIT:

Quote by kylepianoman

I hope you're trolling, brah, else your third-grade grasp of money is like a space laser to my brain.
Last edited by L2112Lif at Oct 13, 2011,
Quote by Doctor Matthews
Calamondins for all!!!

I don't know what this is a reference to!

so...

OCCUPY GOOGLE!

is what I shall do.

edit; twas not a reference? you actually want all people to have a weird fruit tree? lame.
Last edited by CorvetteRick at Oct 13, 2011,
Quote by L2112Lif
I hope you're trolling, brah, else your third-grade grasp of money is like a space laser to my brain.

Everything in this thread is serious
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by kylepianoman

GENIUS!
Quote by CorvetteRick
I don't know what this is a reference too!

so...

OCCUPY GOOGLE!

is what I shall do.

edit; twas not a reference? you actually want people all to have a tree? lame.

Its more than a tree, its also a little citrus fruit with superpowers.
MATTERHORN
TS if you can find a way to actually march straight into Earth, I will join you.
"[Bleach] is mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach"

I feel we should go to...

Purple Alert
Quote by L2112Lif
It burns, but it burns less than saying that you can make the whole world rich.

Technically the majority of Americans are rich in comparison to the poorest our world has to offer.

Ever been to Detroit?
Quote by kylepianoman

everyone would be equally poor
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by L2112Lif
Ever been to a country where they average less than $2 a day?

To be fair, things like food and shelter also cost a lot less there.
Quote by iwannabesedated
To be fair, things like food and shelter also cost a lot less there.

cus they hav to make it themselves
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by Jon777
I second the one million dollars idea. That man is a genius!

Does Detroit make up the "majority of Americans"?

No. My point there was that there are people even in America that are incredibly poor, and that even if people "have it worse" that shouldn't marginalize their struggles.
Quote by iwannabesedated
No. My point there was that there are people even in America that are incredibly poor, and that even if people "have it worse" that shouldn't marginalize their struggles.

99% of poor people in America own a refrigerator so were doing better than Africa.
Quote by WaterGod
99% of poor people in America own a refrigerator so were doing better than Africa.

"My point there was that there are people even in America that are incredibly poor, and that even if people 'have it worse' that shouldn't marginalize their struggles."
Quote by WaterGod

Even though that statistic is false as shit, what exactly is owning a refrigerator indicative of? lol

If I had known that to make someone's life significantly easier and bring them out of the poor class, all you had to do was give them a REFRIGERATOR, well... problem would have been solved a looooooong time ago

"Hey poor man there on the corner, I know times be hard and all... but here's a fuckin REFRIGERATOR. Thank me later. Also, think about the children in Africa. That should improve your lot significantly as well. Ciao."
My God, it's full of stars!
Last edited by Dreadnought at Oct 13, 2011,
Quote by iwannabesedated
"My point there was that there are people even in America that are incredibly poor, and that even if people 'have it worse' that shouldn't marginalize their struggles."

Maybe not marginalise but put into perspective.
Quote by iwannabesedated

To me, it seems like Americans are struggling to improve their lives while others are struggling just to keep them.
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by iwannabesedated

Well, the original point was that Romney wants everyone in america to be rich, which we are in comparison to the undeveloped world. Detroit and Africa were essentially strawmen arguments.

Strawmen gon' straw.

Quote by MakinLattes
I live in Oregon.

I am the 1%.

I was just wondering about this. I bet you guys are making the 1% feel really bad about themselves. They must be really sad now.

Hugs to all my bros in the 1%
Quote by devourke
Maybe not marginalise but put into perspective.

It's hardly perspective. People in America have it better off because they have a fridge and people in Africa don't? It's an entirely different situation there.