Hello,
I've had my Schecter guitar with a Floyd Rose system for over a year now, and I've just replaced the strings with the same kind I've been using since I got it. However, this time the strings seem to be pulling the bridge out too much. I've gotten all of the springs inside the guitar as tight as they'll go, and the bridge is parallel, but with an E flat standard tuning. Can someone please help me with this? it's pretty annoying knowing I can't tune it up to standard tuning without the bridge being pulled out.
The springs attach to a tremolo block. On the other end, they are attached to a metal plate that is probably secured to the body of the guitar by two screws. By tightening these two screws a turn or two, it will put more tension on the springs and should pull the bridge back down.

Another option is to change the orientation of the springs to generate a little more tension, like attaching them to holes that are not exactly opposite of each other. For example, you might put the springs on the outside holes on one side, and on the other side put them one hole in from that. It starts the spring out at a slightly longer length and gives it more tension.

I've found to get the perfect floating tension, it takes some experimentation to find the right combo of spring position and number of springs to get close. Then I adjust the two screws mentioned above to get the angle of the tremolo just right. And then I can adjust my trem height/string height from there with the pivot screws on the top.
Quote by cheapr2keepr
Another option is to change the orientation of the springs to generate a little more tension, like attaching them to holes that are not exactly opposite of each other. For example, you might put the springs on the outside holes on one side, and on the other side put them one hole in from that. It starts the spring out at a slightly longer length and gives it more tension.

I've found to get the perfect floating tension, it takes some experimentation to find the right combo of spring position and number of springs to get close. Then I adjust the two screws mentioned above to get the angle of the tremolo just right. And then I can adjust my trem height/string height from there with the pivot screws on the top.

This is a good tip. When I first got my Ibanez RG1527 and set it up/changed the strings, with the 3 springs on (all straight), I had to have the claw fully tightened to get the bridge parallel. But changing the 2 outer springs so that the side that hoops onto the claw was one in then where they were on the block, I was able to loosen the claw a fair amount.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings