Page 1 of 3
Post the stupidest quote you heard!

Example:

George W. Bush: "During these past few months, I have been trained by Al-Qaeda"
George W. Bush: "Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream."
George W. Bush: "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
George W. Bush: "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

ggg1 ggg3

George W. Bush: "And- and by the way, the enemy made their position clear... yet again when they... when we... when we're able to... to stop 'em."
"Removing Saddam Hussein was the right decision early in my presidency, it is the right decision now, and it will be the right decision ever." --George W. Bush

''They misunderestimated me.'' --George W. Bush
"Ich bin ein Berliner." -Kennedy
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
"I love you"
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
"and for those of you who are watching in black and white, the pink is next to the green."

Ted Lowe, snooker commentator.

"Maybe if I adjust the hue..."
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." guess who?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
My religion teacher:
"The mere thought of God implies his existence"..

The f*ck..

Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
"Good musicians borrow music, great musicians steal music"

I'm not sure exactly how it goes. But that's just stupid.
I have a feeling that this thread is gonna be dominated by words that came out of George Bush's mouth
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
"I can't imagine what kind of problem Senna has. I imagine it must be some sort of grip problem"

-Murray Walker.

"You ARE a woman, aren't you?"

-Prince Philip
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
"and for those of you who are watching in black and white, the pink is next to the green."

Ted Lowe, snooker commentator.

Brilliant shit
Gear:
MXR Super Badass -->
BOSS SD WAZA -->
FENDER CD 140 SCE -->
MXR M300 REVERB -->
TC ELECTRONIC FLASHBACK
ESP EC 401 VF TSB -->
BOSS KATANA HEAD 100 WATT -->
MILF Tease
Quote by Krieger91
My religion teacher:
"The mere thought of God implies his existence"..

The f*ck..

(Invalid img)

Thank Thomas Anselm for that.
________ A
________C
________E
________!
Straight from my fb favourite quotes;

“I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.” – Paul Hamm, Gymnast.

“I’d like to play for an Italian club, like Barcelona.” – Mark Draper.

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." George W. Bush.
"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country." - Mayor Marion Barry, Washington, DC

"I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me, 'what's an IQ ?'" George BestSee more
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
Last edited by stef123 at Oct 14, 2011,
Quote by a UGer
This is why I hate math, unless you are given specific instructions, there's a million different outcomes for the exact same equation...

This is how I see it, if I was only given the equation: 40+40x0+1

40+40 is 80...ok, not too hard right?
80x0.....ok, well anything multiplied by 0 is 0 right? That's what I've always been taught, and the calculator backs me up.

So now I got 0....+1? Gives me....1?

The answer is obviously 1, given the equation as is, with no further directions.

I suck at math and even I can figure this out.

This one.

Quote by same guy
This is why I hate math. I think you math people make this crap up just to piss off people like me who think along the lines of common sense, and not mathematical sense.

Or this perhaps.
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Oct 14, 2011,
"I don't go tanning anymore because Obama put a 10% tax on tanning. I feel like he did that intentionally for us, like McCain would never put a 10% tax on tanning.. because he is pale and he would probably wanna be tanned". - Snooki

If I played guitar I'd be Jimmy Page, the girlies I like are underage.
Any line from the dark knight movie is stupid.
Mainly because it is so popular that everyone quotes it on facebook and whatever.
"I have opinions. Some strong opinions, some weak opinions and some opinions that I don't always agree with."

Something like that anyway. Dubya
Quote by blackborrego
"I don't go tanning anymore because Obama put a 10% tax on tanning. I feel like he did that intentionally for us, like McCain would never put a 10% tax on tanning.. because he is pale and he would probably wanna be tanned". - Snooki

Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by StewieSwan
This one.

*maths fail*

Or this perhaps.

Wow...
Quote by fearofthemark
at your avatar

Quote by due 07
Your avatar had me in stitches for a good two minutes.
"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life."
Quote by guess
Rarely is the question asked; Is our children learning?

Quote by guess again
As yesterday's positive report card shows, childrens do learn when standards are high and results are measured.

Derp.
Sorry Stewie, I'mma stealing your thunder.

Quote by ethan_hanus
This is why I hate math, unless you are given specific instructions, there's a million different outcomes for the exact same equation...

This is how I see it, if I was only given the equation: 40+40x0+1

40+40 is 80...ok, not too hard right?
80x0.....ok, well anything multiplied by 0 is 0 right? That's what I've always been taught, and the calculator backs me up.

So now I got 0....+1? Gives me....1?

The answer is obviously 1, given the equation as is, with no further directions.

I suck at math and even I can figure this out.

Quote by ethan_hanus
This is why I hate math. I think you math people make this crap up just to piss off people like me who think along the lines of common sense, and not mathematical sense.

Foreshadowing? The plot thickens. (From an earlier, unrelated thread)
Quote by ethan_hanus
A thread for people who think they are smart to brag about how smart they think they are, wonderful.

I is smarts, I cans add.
"I have opinions of my own --strong opinions-- but I don't always agree with them."
- George Bush

"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight."
- George Gobel
Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can’t help but cry. I mean I’d love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff.
- Mariah Carey
"And the White Album is important to me for different reasons. One - I had left the band on the White Album"

"I like Beethoven, especially the poems"

- Ringo Starr
NO NO NO NO NOTORIOUS
Quote by cfhdomination
Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can’t help but cry. I mean I’d love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff.
- Mariah Carey

ggg1 ggg3

Quote by Ghostmaker
"If it weren't for my horse I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

Kudos for the reference
Quote by Oosh.
"Ich bin ein Berliner." -Kennedy

It is a common misconception that Kennedy made a risible error by saying Ich bin ein Berliner (emphasis added): the claim is made that Kennedy referred to himself not as a "citizen of Berlin", but as a "jelly doughnut", known in parts of Germany as a "Berliner".[7][8] Kennedy should, supposedly, have said Ich bin Berliner to mean "I am a person from Berlin", and that adding the indefinite article ein to his statement implied he was a non-human Berliner, thus, "I am a jelly doughnut".[9] However, the indefinite article ein is omitted when speaking of an individual's profession or residence but is necessary when speaking in a figurative sense as Kennedy did. Since the president was not literally from Berlin but only declaring his solidarity with its citizens, "Ich bin Berliner" would not have been correct.[9]

- Wikipedia.
Oh look the stupidest quotes the Pit ever heard are from President Bush.

Sometimes UG...
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Page 1 of 3