Page 1 of 2
Who else is excited to see the second season. I thought the first season was good. I'm hoping the second will be better. Has anyone read the graphic novel? What are you guys hoping to see in the second season?
______.l
____.!_+_
____G/ /\ |
__{_}_'_(__
_~ (_.,- ' >_'
__ /__>_____
I bought the first season, and since I don't have AMC, I gotta wait to see the second season. But to make up for it, I bought the first 48 issues of the comic book for only $33 off amazon.

Bask in the gloriousness of this amazing deal!
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I've been meaning to see this show for a little while now...looks pretty cool...
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Yeah they just uploaded the first season on Netflix and I finished it last night, I must say it I do find it quite awesome. I like how its based off the graphic novels, and that alot of the actors are cast from Stephen King movies - the whole show so far has kind of carried that "Stephen King" kind of story telling. I don't have AMC either so I'll have to download the latest episodes when they air.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Quote by Colgate Total
That bitch Lori is gonna get what she deserves.

That story line struck a nerve, huh?

I wanna see that racist meth head guy who cut his hand off come back.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by lushacrous
I bought the first season, and since I don't have AMC, I gotta wait to see the second season. But to make up for it, I bought the first 48 issues of the comic book for only $33 off amazon.

(Invalid img)

I think i will have to track that down now
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
I hope the Boondock Saints guy stays in. He's my favorite character. I love how in literally every episode, they have to hold him back from fighting someone.

EDIT: ^Do it it's really good. It's called Walking Dead Compendium One. The price on the back says $60, and it's not used, so I have no idea how I made out so well.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

Last edited by lushacrous at Oct 14, 2011,
Quote by lushacrous
I hope the Boondock Saints guy stays in. He's my favorite character. I love how in literally every episode, they have to hold him back from fighting someone.

EDIT: ^Do it it's really good. It's called Walking Dead Compendium One. The price on the back says $60, and it's not used, so I have no idea how I made out so well.

Just bought it new from amazon uk and it was only £25 (about $39 I think), I dont know why there is such a saving on it but I'm now looking forward to getting it
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Scott Ian will be in the walking dead, which I thought was pretty cool. Too bad they couldn't throw the whole band.... eaten by zombies at an anthrax concert! that's dangerous haha
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by bastards
Scott Ian will be in the walking dead, which I thought was pretty cool. Too bad they couldn't throw the whole band.... eaten by zombies at an anthrax concert! that's dangerous haha

FUCK YEAH

I'm almost done with season 1, just watched the one where

*SPOILERS*
all those people in the camp get bit and die
*SPOILERS*

If Carl gets hurt I will be thoroughly upset.

also Lori annoys the shit out of me
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
*Possible spoiler*

Can't ****ing wait, best tv show in a while, hopefully Carl pops a cap in Shane's face.. I don't think Lori is going to get it yet, not until she delivers the baby.

Quote by lushacrous

(Invalid img)

I got a better deal, all issues in pdf for $0.

u jelly?
Quote by Portuguese_boy

I got a better deal, all issues in pdf for $0.

u jelly?

Yeah I bet that PDF looks badass sitting on your shelf, like my giant, bigger-than-Harry-Potter-4 book does.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by lushacrous
Yeah I bet that PDF looks badass sitting on your shelf, like my giant, bigger-than-Harry-Potter-4 book does.

Ok, I'm jelly now.
Quote by lushacrous

He's a fucking badass, I hope he stays. At least until he finds Merle.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I <3 this show!!! I'm soooo pumped for sunday.....Lori is a bitch, Shane is a jackass......both Rick and daryl are awesome, and I would be really upset if Dale dies! I can foresee a whole bunch of people dying this season......

Let the wind carry you home, Blackbird fly away, May you never be broken again

NOW YOUR NIGHTMARE COMES TO LIFE
Quote by ErikLensherr
That story line struck a nerve, huh?

I wanna see that racist meth head guy who cut his hand off come back.

You have no idea. I remember getting so angry, I had to stop watching the show so I could cool down.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I like the comic, don't particularly like the tv-series. The writing and acting is just too bad, and for some reason they have deviated from the good story of the comic and went with a much more stupid plot.
¯|(°_o)/¯
The show is insanely gross, it's basically just a videogame you're not controlling.

I mean...
" Oh look it's a zombie apocalypse and we've got big guns and we're blasting the shit out of people which is SOO fun and it's morally okay because they're zombeeez "

So American.
Quote by Basti95
The show is insanely gross, it's basically just a videogame you're not controlling.

I mean...
" Oh look it's a zombie apocalypse and we've got big guns and we're blasting the shit out of people which is SOO fun and it's morally okay because they're zombeeez "

So American.

R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by Basti95

╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
I think part of this was filmed 7 minutes away from me on Gerogia Highway 20. I saw all the prop cars they used just sitting in the parking of the Atlanta Motor Speedway. They were even guarded. By a little white dude in a Lexus.

I'm pretty sure it was this, but Zombieland was filmed there too. I actually recognized some of Hwy 20 in zombieland!
Quote by Nelsean
The world needs more buttmonkeys.

Quote by Eddie4President
The Buttmonkey for best username, most intelligent posts of 21st century.
Quote by StewieSwan
Good. The world needs more of you.
I thought the show was awful, then again I did watch at the same time as Breaking Bad and The Wire.
It was an alright show. I loved the first few episodes and then it just went downhill IMO. I'll still probably watch it just because Breaking Bad is over now.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I've waited for the goddamn second season since finishing the first one in like April! :O
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Finally, I've been waiting so long for this. It's my favourite TV show, right up here along with House.

Quote by Primus2112
He's a fucking badass, I hope he stays. At least until he finds Merle.

Daryl is easily my favourite character. I'm gonna be pissed if anything happens to him.
Wave goodbye to the past.
You've got your whole life to lead.

Schecter C-1+ with SD '59/Custom 5
Egnater Tweaker 15
PolyTune noir
Algal Bloom fuzz
Fingerprint Redux fuzz
Nocturner reverb
Flashback delay
The comic is much better. Just so you guys know.

I have waning expectations for the second season.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by wizards?
I made a huge thread on this last year. I mad

sorry i did a search and found nothing
______.l
____.!_+_
____G/ /\ |
__{_}_'_(__
_~ (_.,- ' >_'
__ /__>_____
Quote by guitarage
I thought the show was awful, then again I did watch at the same time as Breaking Bad and The Wire.

What was so awful about the show?
______.l
____.!_+_
____G/ /\ |
__{_}_'_(__
_~ (_.,- ' >_'
__ /__>_____
Quote by faded v
What was so awful about the show?

I gotta admit, the acting is kinda meh for the most part, especially compared to Breaking Bad, but I feel that the suspense that the show is able to create more than makes up for it.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

You can't compare any show to Breaking Bad, everything looks like shit compared to it.
But for a zombie show, The Walking Dead is amazing, at least compared to most zombie movies.
Quote by lushacrous
I gotta admit, the acting is kinda meh for the most part, especially compared to Breaking Bad, but I feel that the suspense that the show is able to create more than makes up for it.

You can't really compare it to breaking bad can you? The walking dead doesn't need fantastic acting like breaking bad, it has ****ing awesome zombies and shit.

/zombiefag
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Well yeah, I know that it can't be compared to Breaking Bad, just the guy who said he didn't like The Walking Dead said that he was also going though Breaking Bad when he watched it, so I just gave my possible explanation.

And don't get me wrong, for only having less than 6 hours of material released altogether, The Walking Dead is freaking amazing in every way.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Alright, this is for the walking dead not any other show.

Has anybody watched the webisodes?
______.l
____.!_+_
____G/ /\ |
__{_}_'_(__
_~ (_.,- ' >_'
__ /__>_____
Quote by faded v
Alright, this is for the walking dead not any other show.

Has anybody watched the webisodes?

Yes.
Mind=blow when I realized that mother was bicycle park lady.
Page 1 of 2