Hi this is my first post.And i am playing guitar for 3 years almost.Now i just need some heart touching nostalgic acoustic musics.So can you help me out by posting some great acoustic musics for playing alone in a lonely place so that I can feel solitariness. Thanks in advance.(It will be great if you post the link of the tabs of the songs which you are suggesting.)
John Mayer - In Your Atmosphere - Video Tab (will need a re-tune of your guitar for this one)

John Mayer - Quiet - Video Tab

John Mayer - Clarity - Video Tab

Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb - Video Chords

Radiohead - Street Spirit (Fade Out) - Video Tab

that's all i got for now, mind's gone blank sorry.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
oh yeah also

John Mayer - The Heart Of Life Video Tab

aaaaaaand for days where it's nice out but you cba

John Mayer - Great Indoors Video Tab
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
PPaul Weller- Days Of Speed album
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
oh all of you thank you very much i am just trying all of the suggestions one by one.
OBVIOUSLY MORE SUGGESTIONS WILL ALSO BE APPRECIATED.
You know, sometimes a lot of good acoustic songs appear in movies and TV. You find them at crucial plot points involving characters doing soul searching, times of loss, and the like.

A lot of this material is mostly from lesser to unknown artists, and probably written as musical cues.

Personally, I like to ignore the video, and concentrate on this material when it's playng. A lot of it is excellent, and I don't think the artists are given enough recognition for their contribution. You could research songs that strike your fancy via sound track albums. Movies tend to be great musical samplers, and I always wait for the credit roll, to find out, who wrote, and who performed the musical tracks. Sometimes the actors turn in creditable performances themselves.

Some TV series such as, "Buffy the Vampire" steered viewers toward the material in the closing credits, but many do not.
So i have been playing simple plan and stuff like that, like pop punk to practice my acoustic playing and for practicing guitar and vocals at the same time
Quote by Captaincranky
You know, sometimes a lot of good acoustic songs appear in movies and TV. You find them at crucial plot points involving characters doing soul searching, times of loss, and the like.

A lot of this material is mostly from lesser to unknown artists, and probably written as musical cues.

Personally, I like to ignore the video, and concentrate on this material when it's playng. A lot of it is excellent, and I don't think the artists are given enough recognition for their contribution. You could research songs that strike your fancy via sound track albums. Movies tend to be great musical samplers, and I always wait for the credit roll, to find out, who wrote, and who performed the musical tracks. Sometimes the actors turn in creditable performances themselves.

Some TV series such as, "Buffy the Vampire" steered viewers toward the material in the closing credits, but many do not.

i fully support you.I also like these kind of musics like the tune played in the movie "mechanics" starred by jason statham.