Good evening, all.

I play guitar and double bass with a drummer and pianist/vocalist. After about five sessions with ~five songs, we're just about finished with learning them (for now, at least).

Currently, we're playing stuff arranged/written by Jamie Cullum, but looking to stray a little more off the mainstream I believe.

Our setlist so far is...
What A Difference A Day Made,
But For Now,
These Are The Days,
Back To The Ground
and
The Wind Cries Mary.

This is what we've started on; I think we need something else!

Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Feel free to suggest artists as well if you want.
There are endless jazz standards you could do, depending on what kind of jazz you want to play. Listen to some of the old jazz singers like Ella Fitzgerald and pick something out. Misty, All the Things You Are, etc.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Quote by TNfootballfan62
There are endless jazz standards you could do, depending on what kind of jazz you want to play. Listen to some of the old jazz singers like Ella Fitzgerald and pick something out. Misty, All the Things You Are, etc.

Cool; will check that out.
Worth noting we're all male.
As has been said go through some standards and stuff.

Doing some jazz that's more known would always bag you a bit of inerest.
You know, stuff like "Feeling Good" which has been made pretty popular by Muse, or things like Fly Me to the Moon.