IN B4 'Those are actualy dudes wearing skirts w/ shaved legs and long stocking'

But seriously, why do chicks hide theyr faces on YT while doing some of the most awsome guitar covers?
I mean its not like theyr 'religion/rules' brohibits them to do so like in some arabian/muslim(??) countries.
Those are actualy dudes wearing skirts w/ shaved legs and long stocking
Quote by YouTube user
Hey it's Alek from Chillin in Bodom and ears a lick for bitch who can't play dicks.

They might not have the same kind of freedom like others.
Getting recognized online can be trouble I guess. But In my opinion, I think 90% of japanese people look identical, regardless of gender.
To be honest, I can't be sure about what I am saying, but It's a quite possible guess.
really did you just use the word "brohibits" I dont even care about your question, this is what we need to talk about. I call popped collar douchefag on this one.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Quote by Extra Ordinary

I was just waiting for this to show up.

But seriously I don't understand the weird surgical masks.

Pollution I guess.
The dirty air is not worthy enough.
Quote by WaterGod
Women shouldn't even be legally allowed to leave the kitchen.

They could still rock in the kitchen WHILE doing dinner, right?
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Probably to avoid unwanted attention from pervs like you.

Exactly, so they wear short skirts and lacy stockings instead.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Probably to avoid unwanted attention from pervs like you.

Yes, because all men are pervs.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I've noticed generally that the people who post these videos on youtube are usually cosplaying and playing music from anime. I can only assume that how web integrated japan is, people don't always want to show their face when doing something that may make coworkers look at them less than favorably.
"brohibits"....

Quote by DocArunas
Omg brohibits .... sorry dudes, imagine i didnt make that typo!!

No dice man. "B" and "P" are way too far from each other on the keyboard for that to be a legitimate typo.
Last edited by CaptDin at Oct 14, 2011,
no source, so this might be completely wrong, but I've heard Japanese minors can get in trouble at school (suspension/expulsion maybe) for showing their face on the internet. I don't really believe that, but I'm just sharing what I've heard.
Quote by Mack56
I've noticed generally that the people who post these videos on youtube are usually cosplaying and playing music from anime. I can only assume that how web integrated japan is, people don't always want to show their face when doing something that may make coworkers look at them less than favorably.

This seems likely.