This movie was tight.

But it makes me want to go buy a pistol and a shotgun to keep in my home, because if some randies just decide to **** me up I want to be able to shoot them to defend myself. Who's with me?

And who else liked the movie?
You already know the name of your attacker? Why does it have to be a guy named Randy?
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Is that the one with the masked guys and the house in the middle of nowhere etc? If so, that film was absolutely shit.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I loved that movie.
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
Quote by Dirge Humani
It was one of the worst movies I have seen, actually.

^ Disagree completely. As far as new horror movies go, The Strangers is one of the better ones. Along with The Descent
just give me a fender and let me rip
What did all of you dislike about it?

I thought it was pretty creepy, although some parts were kind of dumb and kind of dragged on, and there wasn't an ending, but still it was fun while it lasted.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar

I thought it was pretty creepy, although some parts were kind of dumb and kind of dragged on, and there wasn't an ending, but still it was fun while it lasted.

See, I thought the ending kicked ass. I love how it never showed their faces.

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
That's exactly it. It dragged on and the movie practically served no purpose.

It went nowhere.

Oh hey there's some strangers in the house. Look at 'em creepin' around. Oh no, we're tied up. Ow, you stab me. Hey they're driving away in a truck. Watch em hand out pamphlets.

Fantastic movie.
Quote by wyldething
You already know the name of your attacker? Why does it have to be a guy named Randy?

Yeah, guys named Randy are pretty scary
Quote by Dirge Humani
It was one of the worst movies I have seen, actually.

+1
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by TheAbsentOne
That's exactly it. It dragged on and the movie practically served no purpose.

It went nowhere.

Oh hey there's some strangers in the house. Look at 'em creepin' around. Oh no, we're tied up. Ow, you stab me. Hey they're driving away in a truck. Watch em hand out pamphlets.

Fantastic movie.

I dont think horror movies are for you...

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
I liked it pretty well.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar

Horror movies are usually cheesy as hell. And shit. I just don't like any horror films at all.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

if you liked this check out a french movie called "Them" - similar premise
THis movie was ****ing awful.I just watched it the other day. I am usually a gigantic baby when watching horror movies and refuse to watch most, but The Strangers was not scary at all. Yeah, it was a little unsettling thinking that something like that could actually happen, but for the most part I was laughing more than I was scared.

Most of the "scares revolved around the girl standing still then one of them appears behind her and then vanishes. OOOOH, scary stuff.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by CorvetteRick
I saw Funny Games and thought it was alright, does that count?

That is a good film though.
Quote by WCPhils
THis movie was ****ing awful.I just watched it the other day. I am usually a gigantic baby when watching horror movies and refuse to watch most, but The Strangers was not scary at all. Yeah, it was a little unsettling thinking that something like that could actually happen, but for the most part I was laughing more than I was scared.

Most of the "scares revolved around the girl standing still then one of them appears behind her and then vanishes. OOOOH, scary stuff.

That is scary stuff. Not only that, most of the scares were jump scares and the thought that anything could jump out at any moment was scary too.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
That is scary stuff. Not only that, most of the scares were jump scares and the thought that anything could jump out at any moment was scary too.

I kinda just wanted the main characters to die though. Maybe that's why I wasn't scared.

That's why I don't find Holloween, Friday the 13th, or any other crappy horror movie scary. I usually just wanna see them all get killed
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
I kinda just wanted the main characters to die though. Maybe that's why I wasn't scared.

That's why I don't find Holloween, Friday the 13th, or any other crappy horror movie scary. I usually just wanna see them all get killed

Halloween and Friday The 13th is hilarious. Me and my friend watched all the Friday movies just because we like cheap horror movies like that XD.
Quote by WCPhils
Holloween,

Never seen holloween, but Halloween films scare the crap out of me.

Just that white, blank face i hate. Its horrible