Page 1 of 3
Obama said he would pull US troops from the middle east. I guess that didn't mean they would actually be coming back to America....
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by genghisgandhi
It won't be the first time Americans shot coked up 11 year olds.

HA! TOUCHÉ!

Can't say I blame them, when a coked up 11 year old decides to pick up an AK half his weight and pull the trigger spraying rounds all over the goddamn place, you really can't put more real emphasis to the expression ''loose cannon''.
Has Obama fallen for the Uganda bank manager scam and he's sending people to pick up the money? Silly Obama.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

“Although the U.S. forces are combat-equipped, they will only be providing information, advice and assistance to partner nation forces, and they will not themselves engage LRA forces unless necessary for self-defense,” the letter says

Only 100 troops, I'm not too upset by this.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by son_of_bodom
Obama said he would pull US troops from the middle east. I guess that didn't mean they would actually be coming back to America....

The flight's cheaper if they have a stop-over.
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Only 100 troops, I'm not too upset by this.

1 or 100, doesn't matter to me. It's still too many. I want our friends and family back home.

Quote by darkstar2466

About goddam time. This is the most legitimate use of our arm forces in god knows how long.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by son_of_bodom
1 or 100, doesn't matter to me. It's still too many. I want our friends and family back home.

I agree, which is why I'm not pleased. Just not too upset.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Relax guys, he's Nigerian. He knows how to deal with these situations

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Quote by son_of_bodom

We have troops in many many countries around the world and they signed up to be in the military voluntarily. Travel should be expected.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Obama's a freakin bad ass and Republicans talk about how much of pussys Liberals are.

Quote by rockingamer2
About goddam time. This is the most legitimate use of our arm forces in god knows how long.

+1

This beat's Rick Perry's idea of sending the troops to Mexico
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by palm mute
We have troops in many many countries around the world and they signed up to be in the military voluntarily. Travel should be expected.

Collectively they've been through so much, I just think it's time for the troops to come home and have some down time. But I understand it's their job.

Quote by darkstar2466

Quote by Spartan101400
100 today, 10,000 tomorrow, 100,000 at the end of the month. You know how it goes.

Hopefully not, I'm not quite sure what to make of this move...but in my opinion I'm getting kind of sick of the US playing Big Brother to every nation in the world.
Well after reading that article, I approve.

Although I donno much about the current situations in Uganda outside of this article.

^^People joined the armed forces all the time, for all we know the SF troops sent there can be fresh outta training and off to Uganda. I do understand what you're getting at though
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Last edited by vicarious46 at Oct 14, 2011,
Quote by KnightBand
Hopefully not, I'm not quite sure what to make of this move...but in my opinion I'm getting kind of sick of the US playing Big Brother to every nation in the world.

I understand this setiment. I'm not wholly informed on this situation, but there is another thing to be considered... the US keeps playing Big Brother, sure. But there's more than 2 Brothers in this world... why don't any of the "good" Brother's stand up
against the dark & twisted Brother's? America is always getting the shit end of the stick for doing something about almost any given situation, but not many other countries are standing up to anything.

Yes, the US probably has more important things to worry about; the future of it's own citizens for example... but you know what? If we pulled everyone home & didn't give a damn about what happens to the rest of the world, then we'd never hear the end of how fat, lazy & selfish we are because we never help anyone. So really, it's a "damned if ya do, damned if ya don't" kinda situation.

Seems like most of the other countries are more worried about criticizing what we're doing than actually doing something. Just because another country doesn't belive what we're doing is the right thing doesn't exempt them from having to do the right thing for themselves. If ya got a better idea, let's see it. Don't just stand there criticizing the actions of the only person willing to take action
Geez. I hope he doesn't make them EAT DA POOPOO
G(g)od was like: "Make you an ark of gopher wood; rooms shall you make in the ark, and shall pitch it within and without with pitch."

And i was like: "What's gopher wood?"
Quote by KnightBand

These people aren't fighting a revolution against an oppressive regime. They aren't fighting for social equality. They aren't engaged in a war to right a wrong or impose justice on an unjust ruler. These people are engaged mainly in a slave trade. It's multi- national in scope. And well funded by Eastern Europeans and wealthy Arabs. Who else is going to do something?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Hopefully Kony is dead within a fortnight. The man is very evil.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Lennon993

Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I don't understand the argument against America co-operating with other countries to take out an organisation as disgusting as this one. Is anti-Americanism really that strong?
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Holy Crap.

I love you more than life itself.
Well im glad this is happening, in my high school there was a certian group called Invisible Children (invisiblechildren.com) its a group of young americans doing what they can to help the people, mainly kids and teens there. check out there story pretty dramatic especially knowing one of them got there life taking away on a trip there trying to do the right thing. im not advertising just saying its prettty neat that all there efforts are finally getting attention and good luck to the troops there
Quote by Lennon993

You win everything.
Quote by Trowzaa
Has Obama fallen for the Uganda bank manager scam and he's sending people to pick up the money? Silly Obama.

This just in: Obama sending troops to visit a Nigerian prince on 'business matters'.
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by manny95er
Well im glad this is happening, in my high school there was a certian group called Invisible Children (invisiblechildren.com) its a group of young americans doing what they can to help the people, mainly kids and teens there. check out there story pretty dramatic especially knowing one of them got there life taking away on a trip there trying to do the right thing. im not advertising just saying its prettty neat that all there efforts are finally getting attention and good luck to the troops there

Same thing happened in my high school.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
My high school did Invisible Children too, it's a pretty large campaign.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by shwilly
Relax guys, he's Nigerian. He knows how to deal with these situations

By sending emails claiming to be a trust fund and asking for Ugandan bank details?
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Last edited by Cianyx at Oct 14, 2011,
Quote by catempire
I don't understand the argument against America co-operating with other countries to take out an organisation as disgusting as this one. Is anti-Americanism really that strong?

I agree, this won't even risk any American lives as the soldiers are only there to offer advice, assistance, and information. They won't even be enganging LRA forces for anything other than self-defense.

It's just like Libya, everyone criticized Barack Obama for that yet not a single American died because he only used Americas Air force, and just look at how successful he was there!
Last edited by WaterGod at Oct 14, 2011,
Quote by WaterGod
I agree, this won't even risk any American lives as the soldiers are only there to offer advice, assistance, and information. They won't even be enganging LRA forces for anything other than self-defense.

It's just like Libya, everyone criticized Barack Obama for that yet not a single American died because he only used Americas Air force, and just look at how successful he was there!

You've been critical of the president in the past...not sure if sarcasm.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by guitgrinder
I understand this setiment. I'm not wholly informed on this situation, but there is another thing to be considered... the US keeps playing Big Brother, sure. But there's more than 2 Brothers in this world... why don't any of the "good" Brother's stand up
against the dark & twisted Brother's? America is always getting the shit end of the stick for doing something about almost any given situation, but not many other countries are standing up to anything.

Yes, the US probably has more important things to worry about; the future of it's own citizens for example... but you know what? If we pulled everyone home & didn't give a damn about what happens to the rest of the world, then we'd never hear the end of how fat, lazy & selfish we are because we never help anyone. So really, it's a "damned if ya do, damned if ya don't" kinda situation.

Seems like most of the other countries are more worried about criticizing what we're doing than actually doing something. Just because another country doesn't belive what we're doing is the right thing doesn't exempt them from having to do the right thing for themselves. If ya got a better idea, let's see it. Don't just stand there criticizing the actions of the only person willing to take action

If you did stop military action around the world and instead focused on you domestic problems, most of the world would breathe a sigh of relief. I'm sure most of America would be happy if your military budget was spent on closing the income gap, ending poverty (in your own country,) education, infrastructure, etc. I think, maybe that many the countries you're occupying would benefit most from your absence.

As somebody not from America, nor any of the countries it's policing, I would applaud you if you sent all your troops home and dealt with your domestic problems.
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Oct 14, 2011,
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
You've been critical of the president in the past...not sure if sarcasm.

Wow really, you think being critical of a person on one thing makes you critical of that person on all things.
Quote by Butt Rayge
If you did stop military action around the world and instead focused on you domestic problems, most of the world would breathe a sigh of relief. I'm sure most of America would be happy if your military budget was spent on closing the income gap, ending poverty (in your own country,) education, infrastructure, etc. I think, maybe that many the countries you're occupying would benefit most from your absence.

As somebody not from America, nor any of the countries it's policing, I would applaud you if you sent all your troops home and dealt with your domestic problems.

This is exactly what I feel. Most other countries are more pissed at us having us help them rather than not. I'm surprised some leaders haven't just flat out told us "Fvck off, we can handle our own problems."
Quote by WaterGod
Wow really, you think being critical of a person on one thing makes you critical of that person on all things.

That's why I asked dude, no need to be snotty. But I do agree with what you said, I'm not one for military action but I do think that the way he approached Libya was the right thing to do and that they will be better off for it in the end. I think the same will happen in this situation. I like how he handled the Egypt crisis as well.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Page 1 of 3