Long story short, I want a Creme Dual Rail pickup cover for my DiMarzio Chopper pickup. I've checked allparts.com and they didn't have one. I've searched on ebay and a guy is selling them for $3.50 each, but I'm not big on ebay unless it's necessary. If anyone can help me out here then that would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Skullivan
Occasionally, I've had random luck with small things like this writing a polite, brief e-mail to the company asking where you could find one. They will probably know of an official place to buy them, or maybe even just send you one if you're really charming.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
If allparts does not have it ebay may be the only way. It is not that big a deal. Purchases are protected to some degree. Check amazon and google too. Also maybe ask in GBnC

Well I'm not all like, "AHHH EBAY IS BAD!!!!" I'd just rather order it from somewhere a little more trustworthy. And, I was wondering about putting this in GB&C, but since a cover is an accessory, I figured that I'd just put it here. Also, I have not checked amazon yet, but I will do that now, thanks!
Quote by Skullivan
Well I'm not all like, "AHHH EBAY IS BAD!!!!" I'd just rather order it from somewhere a little more trustworthy. And, I was wondering about putting this in GB&C, but since a cover is an accessory, I figured that I'd just put it here. Also, I have not checked amazon yet, but I will do that now, thanks!

Just curious why Skullivan said ebay is bad.....

I trust ebay a lot more than Amazon. It's next to impossible to get ripped off these days. If anything goes wrong, ebay and paypal will rain hell on the seller.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X