Hi

Does anyone here know of any studios in london they would recommend?
We're a band looking to record 5 tracks, with decent production..
Or anything south england really, we're up for traveling if the place is great.

Anyone?
Quote by dnamra13

when i was waiting for slayer there was a guy who kept on touching his **** in public i was like HELL NO !!!. what the F*** is wrong with this place.

I gig around London, UK, check us out/add us

www.facebook.com/follly
www.follly.com
Thanks Skepsis.

Maybe it's worth saying we can't actually afford abbey road type studios
Recording's expensive, so anywhere less expensive, the better.
Quote by dnamra13

when i was waiting for slayer there was a guy who kept on touching his **** in public i was like HELL NO !!!. what the F*** is wrong with this place.

www.facebook.com/follly
www.follly.com
Can you narrow it down? Budget, location, etc.

Recording studios in Greater London: 1 Louder, 2 KHz, 2002, 3Sixty, Abbey Music, Air-Edel, Alaska, Alchemy, All Of Music, AMI Media, Antenna, Arc Sound, Arclite Productions, Ariwa Sounds Ltd., Ascape, Audio Underground, Autograph Sound Recording Ltd., Bark, Battenburg, Berry Street, BFD, Blowup, BonaFideStudio, Boomtown, Born To Dance, Brain Dead, Britannia Row, Bush, Cafe Music, Chestnut, CMS, The Cowshed, Creekside, The Dairy Ltd., Dave Hunt Sound Studios, Deep Recording Studio, Deep See, Earthworks, Eastcote, Ebony & Ivory, Edsongs, EQ, Escapade, Evelyn, Evolution, Fabquirin, Face, Fairlight, The Famous Yard, Faraday, Felt Sound, Fortress, Freak'n'See, Gadget, GB, Genesis, Gizzard, Gold Seal Music, Golddust, Gorse Road, Gravity Shack, Green, Grove Yard Productions, Gun Factory, Hear No Evil, Henry Wood Hall, Ignition, Iguana, Indelible, Infinite Media Group, Intimate, Jamestown, Joe Public, Kay Productions, Konk, Lansdowne/CTS, Liberty Hall, Livingston, London, Loz Vegas, MAP Music, Mark Angelo, Metropolis, Mi7 Music, Mill Hill Music Complex, Milo Music, Mind Loop UK, Motion, The Music Complex, The Music Room, MusicTek, New Age, NuCool, Ocean, Olympic, One Life Productions, Online, OTR, Paul Smith Music, Perry Vale, Philip Dawson, The Pierce Rooms, Pinna Productions, Play, Playtime Productions, Pop Star, The Premises, Professional Audio Company, Prospect Road, Pulse, Quince, Quit Dreaming, Quo-Vadis, Raezor, RAK, Random Colours, Resident, RL Sound, RMS, Rogue, Roll Over, Roll Your Own Productions, Rooster, Rooz, Scream, Sensible, Shiftworks, Slap, Soho, Sonica Music, Soundstage, Southern, Sphere, Spirit Productions, Stakeout, The Stone Room, Strip, Strongroom Ltd., Studio 53, Studio 7k, Studio Sonic, The Suite, Sultan Sound, Theorem Music Complex, Tin Pan Alley, Treacle Sound Solutions, Uptown, Warm Fuzz Productions, The Way, Westpoint, Whitelight Production, Wolf, York Street, Zed One.

Most of those are "... Studios" btw.
Sure, blue strat.

We've got 5 songs to record, we know them all through and through and we know how we want to record them. The songs are faiiirly simple...So time is saved there.
We want to record the tracks during a live performance with all 3 of us, plugged into different channels for mastering, with odd bits added after, along with vocals seperately. We'd want 3 days for this and so far have been quoted £700-1500 so anything less than that would be nice to hear.

We're from enfield, north london, but we can drive, we love road trips.. so anything in birmingham/kent/anywhere south england we wouldn't mind travelling.
(We even got offered a portugal studio! Sadly too costly though)

What we're asking/looking for really is studios people can personally recommend.
We've got the unsigned guide with its thousands of studios+contacts so we don't need a big list of studios, though thank you anyway, but we're looking for studios that people can really recommend from experience/word of mouth
Quote by dnamra13

www.facebook.com/follly
www.follly.com
Melrose Yard Studios in York. Balls to your South England.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Anyone else?
Quote by dnamra13

www.facebook.com/follly
www.follly.com