Hey guys,

Selling a set of Dimarzios. FRED for the bridge and PAF Joe for the neck, although there's nothing stopping you using them in a different position They're both F-spaced and uncovered with black bobbins. After £50 each or £90 for the pair. Will trade for either EMG 81/85/60 with pots etc. or a single Bareknuckle. Preferably a Warpig (preferably ceramic), Cold Sweat, Aftermath, Nailbomb, Painkiller or Miracle Man. Based in Portsmouth but can post of course for £5

Cheers dudes
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

Oh, forgot to mention, reason I'm selling is that I bought these for my Schecter with the intention of using it for standard tuning but now I've decided I'd rather have it as a guitar for downtuned stuff, so I'm looking for pickups more suited to modern metal. So I guess I'd be willing to trade for any type of pickup suited to downtuning
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

Ah to bad you didnt live in the u.s. I just got into Joe an was looking into his pickup's
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Vyper 15w
Peavey 6505+ 112
Le buuuump.
Quote by Cathbard