i want to build an a/b box but im having trouble with finding/identifying what type of switch i need.

i need something like this

but with 4 contacts on the right and 8 on the left.
would it be called a 4pc/o switch? and where can i find one in a footswitch format?
thanks for any help
Egnater Tweaker 40
Yamaha s412
Fender Blues Jr. VIII

Fender MIM Jazzmaster
Fender MIM Telecaster
Ibanez GAX70
Ibanez VBT700
Epiphone Les Paul jr.
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute

Various Effects