And where can I find one?


It's the stand that is holding up the acoustic guitar while the guitar player plays it, so he can switch back and forth between that and the electric with ease. I tried searching "Acoustic Stand" on musiciansfriend, but couldn't find shit. Anyone help me out here? Thanks!
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst