Poll: Which of these local public servants do you trust?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which of these local public servants do you trust?
Police
42 52%
Ambulance Bros
78 96%
Firefighters
72 89%
Politicians
10 12%
Voters: 81.
Sup fellow bros of the Pit and also a less warm hello to the non bros of the Pit.

Do you trust Public Servants? I'm only including Police, Ambulance bros, Firefighters and Politicians in the poll but feel free to include your opinion on any Public Servant you wish.

Regarding the poll, please vote about your local public servants only k?

Fire away Bros and non Bros alike.
I don't trust mailmen.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Remind me to never look in this thread again. I'd like to avoid as much stupidity as possible.

+1

Plus TS sounds like a complete retard saying "bro" every 3rd word
Quote by Dirge Humani
Remind me to never look in this thread again. I'd like to avoid as much stupidity as possible.

Tyler, don't look in this thread again.

I gotch' your back bro.
SGT. HARTMAN: Where in hell are you from anyway, Private?
COWBOY: Sir, Texas, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Are you a peter-puffer!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
Quote by sam b
+1

Plus TS sounds like a complete retard saying "bro" every 3rd word

Bro, there's bronly 5 bro's in the first brost.
Quote by Dirge Humani

+1
Quote by jetfuel495
So many non-bros in my vicinity.

You guys have the meaning of bro all wrong. Bro isn't "jersey shore douche", a bro is someone you're mildly acquainted with and would take a bullet for.

You're all my bros. I'd take a bullet for all of you.

That's nothing, I'd take 2 bullets for all of you.
Quote by Zoot Allures
I can't vote in this thread TS

Not even ambulance bros?

Actually come to think of it, those bros could take your wallet while you're having a stroke. And thus wouldn't be bros at all.

I retract my vote for those hos.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
The police generally do a good job around here, and I've never heard anyone really complain about them. The same can be said for ambos and firefighters. I still find it hard to trust politicians though. ALL of my 'politically-driven' friends are really... manipulative, arrogant and slimy. I do love them, but they're not people I could trust.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Not even ambulance bros?

Actually come to think of it, those bros could take your wallet. And thus wouldn't be bros at all.

I retract my vote for those hos.

It's not a question of them being in a good job, it's what you said after that which makes me say it. I don't trust anyone unless i've got a damn good reason. I trust my friends (people i consider very close friends are really the only friends im counting here) and close family members.
A paramedic could easily do exactly that and take your wallet, it doesn't mean they're definately a good person just because they have that job. I just don't trust random people, i don't see why anyone would really.
Quote by Zoot Allures
I just don't trust random people, i don't see why anyone would really.

If only you grew up in New Zealand Zoot, you could have been a much more trusting person.
Police, ambulance bros and firefighters. In Sweden those three are pretty trustworthy.

Why are firefighters getting less votes than ambulance bros?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I am a Public Servant, so I guess I have to trust all of them
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by jetfuel495
So many non-bros in my vicinity.

You guys have the meaning of bro all wrong. Bro isn't "jersey shore douche", a bro is someone you're mildly acquainted with and would take a bullet for.

You're all my bros. I'd take a bullet for all of you.

I would take a bullet for you.

I would take two for you if you would be Toki again.>______>
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Kensai
Police, ambulance bros and firefighters. In Sweden those three are pretty trustworthy.

Why are firefighters getting less votes than ambulance bros?

I think some people don't realise it's multichoice, because Firefighters are supposed to be the most trusted profession.
Why wouldn't you trust a firefighter? It's not like he's going to be screwing his girlfriend in your bed while it's on fire.
Police, Firefighters and EMTs. They've never done me wrong.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Last edited by Colgate Total at Oct 15, 2011,
I implicitly trust all of them except politicians. Nearly all the people I know who want to get involved in politics are arrogant and scheming.
The only politician I might trust is Jello Biafra.
cat
Haha, almost no-one trusts politicians. What a surprise...
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
I don't trust anyone, i only take off my tinfoil hat to shave my head once a day.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
You missed off teachers. We're public servants too.

In that case, I trust teachers.
cat
nobody trusts politicians. they make their livings off of lies and false promises
Why wouldn't you trust a Firefighter or Paramedic?

I'm going to give you a quick shot to dull the pain until we can get you to the hospital

No, **** off. I want to see my lawyer first. I trust him a lot more.

They don't really have anything to gain by screwing you. Police and politicians, however, do.
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Oct 15, 2011,
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
You missed off teachers. We're public servants too.

I didn't want to put down every public servant