Your title says jackson dinky but you posted an ibanez?
Which one do you want?
Synyster Special
Schecter PT 30th Anniversary
Schecter Damien-6

Sold:
Schecter Hellraiser C1 FR
Schecter C-1 Custom
Schecter Synyster Custom (finish defect)
Schecter C-1+
If this is in relation to your other thread, my advice is don't get a Dinky. I played one (not sure if it was that one, but probably similar) when I was also looking at the DXMG. The Dinky looked cool but it was pretty bad, didn't like it from the moment I picked it up. The DXMG was way better.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Quote by VVolverin3
If this is in relation to your other thread, my advice is don't get a Dinky. I played one (not sure if it was that one, but probably similar) when I was also looking at the DXMG. The Dinky looked cool but it was pretty bad, didn't like it from the moment I picked it up. The DXMG was way better.

For the record, DXMG is also a Dinky.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

lol

the only real difference between the 2 is the pickups.

the DX10D has the Duncan Designed pickups - modeled after of the Seymour Duncan distortion set. I have those same pickups in a JS Dinky - they're decent.

The DXMG has EMG-HZ pickups - never played them so i can't comment.

other than the stock pups, the guitars are identical.
actually (as far as we're aware) the new dx version isn't made in japan
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Sakke
For the record, DXMG is also a Dinky.

Whatever, point is one is made in Japan, and is way better than the one made in Korea.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
I actually bought the dx10d about few years ago, swapped the pick ups, got an extra volume and tone added to it, hardtailed and had it set up by a professional.to this day its one of my favorite guitars to play. wouldn't trade or sell it for anything under 1000.
maybe it's just cause i've grown attached to it but to me its a great guitar.
now stock it might not be the best guitar in its price range or anything but if you buy it im sure you won't be disappointed.just my 2 cents.
NEW SIGNATURE!
^ that's an older mij one, though
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I used to have a black DX10D. Awesome guitar but in a bid to play something new, I stupidly sold it. It was one of the older ones, so it was made of alder.

I currently have a DXMG. Not as much of a fan of this guitar. Don't get us wrong, it is a good guitar, but it's just not the same. I'm actually selling it in a bid to get a Vintage V6 strat copy.