I've been asking you and searching for a good wah. I've been focusing on the users like Geezer Butler and trying to finish a rig that can bring out the doom and still be incredibly flexible.

Well I got my pedal. An original 90's full size Q-tron, the Mutron III copy. Which is generally considered what Al Cisneros used. So Yea I actually got an auto wah/filter

I need a new cable for it, but that combined with my Russian big muff and my boss octave 3 will be one giant realm of possibilities. From crazy Synth tones, to fuzzed out doomy dream scapes. Pics and sound clips hopefully coming soon as I get the cord.
I'm very intrigued
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Quote by Ian hawkins
I'm very intrigued

Me too, and today I went to the goodwill by the pound store and found a cry baby wah in the bottom of a tub. $4 hell yea.

Edit: what's a bogan?
Quote by askrere
Me too, and today I went to the goodwill by the pound store and found a cry baby wah in the bottom of a tub. $4 hell yea.

Edit: what's a bogan?

Australian derogatory term for a chav/gangsta/prick in general.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Gangsta?

A bogan is an Australian redneck
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by Eppicurt
Gangsta?

A bogan is an Australian redneck

my research agrees, redneck, whats weird is ugg boots are the warm shoe of choice for trendy hipster girls, no guy wears them
Bogans are the rednecks of Australia.The inter-breeding with kangaroos left them partly retarded.They may be spotted by this http://www.ratemyink.com/images/ul/106/southern-cross-tattoo-106922.jpeg
This man is what to look for in a bogan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RjC-vh06_c

Back on topic, I use my crybaby 535q on bass every now and then. I use it after my distortions, give the wah much more impact.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
What a nightmare vortex of mullet and retard

on subject, I think I might make a switchable cap in the wah I found and make it bass and guitar friendly