Poll: Do you find someone of da opposite sex more attractive if they're musically talented?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you find someone of da opposite sex more attractive if they're musically talented?
Yes I do
226 80%
No I don't
58 20%
Voters: 284.
Page 1 of 3
Do you find someone of the opposite sex more attractive if they're musically talented? I do, quite a bit actually

Poll coming.
ggg1 ggg3

Not particularly, I do tend to be attracted to people who are really passionate about music though
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
No, most girls who are really musically talented are ugly.
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Dayum straight.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Think it goes for any legit talent.
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
It depends on the girl
GEAR
Squier Strat

Custom Audio Electronics MC404 CAE Wah
MXR Custom Badass '78 Distortion
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss RC-3 Looper

Marshall JVM 205C
Yes.

As long as I can stand their music of course. I wouldn't want to date the worlds best yodeler just because she is radballs at yodeling necessarily.
This space has been intentionally left blank.
It helps.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Absolutely. I've never dated another musician :\
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by blues_to_thrash
Think it goes for any legit talent.

This. Girls that are also really talented at sports or stuff is also cool. Also, to hell with grammaring.
Quote by vanhailin
No, most girls who are really musically talented are ugly.

I tend to experience the opposite. So yeah.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
If by musically talented, you mean a good composer, then yes, As long as she's modest about it, and not ugly. I don't care if she can play technical music on any instrument.
Last edited by 37 Narwhals at Oct 15, 2011,
Yes, very much so. Only if she's an actual musician though, not a "hobbyist." (Real musician here defined as someone who plays music not for money or fame or anything else, but simply because not playing music is unthinkable.)
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
Yes, most girls that I know who are musically talented are pretty attractive. It helps since I can usually talk to them about music other than Lil Wayne and Justin Bieber.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
not really, sometimes it seems a bit show-off-y

but tbh i'm with my gf because she could play the guitar (and is also quite fit)

long story but she was on blogtv doing cover songs, we got talking, then got to know each other purely as friends, then met up, then it kinda went from one thing to another and ended up banging one night and now 2 and a bit years later we're now living together... score

but overall... no. xD
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Physically no. It's not like I'll have sex with them while they play the guitar. However it does give you the desire to be around them more because you have something to talk about with them.
Quote by StewieSwan
Vai fangirl much?

it says on her profile that he inspired her to learn to play, and he "[let] her play with him (lol) when she was only 14 (lol)," which would be two years before that video takes place.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by blake1221
I said yes, but there are a lot of dependent variables.

Care to share these variables? Just wondering.

Personally, I find female vocalists and guitarists the most attractive. I get turned off completely if they showoff their talents shamelessly though.
ggg1 ggg3

Yes yes absolutely. Automatically makes any girl 30% hotter.
Quote by metaldud536
It's not like I'll have sex with them while they play the guitar..

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
Oh god I can't even tell you how many boners I have right now.
Last edited by Lion_Slicer at Oct 15, 2011,
Quote by theogonia777
it says on her profile that he inspired her to learn to play, and he "[let] her play with him (lol) when she was only 14 (lol)," which would be two years before that video takes place.

I want a vagina
Check out my band Disturbed
Not really but it can be a turn on when a girl has good taste in music. There is this bartender who I always thought was kind of hot and the other night I found out she likes The Cramps. Guess who I think is smokin hot now?
Quote by StewieSwan
I want a vagina

i know, right?

EDIT: and to think Nufassa wanted to become a boy. interestingly enough, she got banned. so i guess that means she probably was Fassa's multi.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Oct 15, 2011,
**** yeah I do.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by behind_you
Care to share these variables? Just wondering.

Personally, I find female vocalists and guitarists the most attractive. I get turned off completely if they showoff their talents shamelessly though.

Well, if the girl is attractive, that's a big one. Music doesn't make a person pretty, it only enhances the pretty ones.

Secondly, it depends on how they go about it. Eager to share something they wrote, I'm okay with. Desperate to show off is a turn off.

If she's got a voice, it has to be more than just accurate. I was in choir and you learn the difference between hitting the notes and an actually good singer.
Quote by blake1221
Well, if the girl is attractive, that's a big one. Music doesn't make a person pretty, it only enhances the pretty ones.

Yeah that's what I was trying to explain
ggg1 ggg3

Yep, but that goes for everything. It's nice when someone shares any sort of interest with you.
Page 1 of 3