Traded my Epiphone Les Paul Standard that I bought for 200$ today for a Hamer Standard Korina Explorer Xt. The epi had tone zone/ air norton and all Gibson parts, but I really hate the way it plays. The Hamer has a very large neck as well with a bulky heel, and a TOM bridge, so I pretty much hate it too. Strictly rhythm guitar in my books.
The pickups I believe are a SD JB and 59, but I don't know for sure. In my 5 minutes playing it I noticed the pickups have a huge range of tones, with the tone/vol cranked on the bridge it was very treble-y and twangy, but roll it back just a wee bit and it balanced out a bit more. I cant really play much now, I have tendonitis pretty badly or I'd offer a better review. Guitar is very body heavy despite the enormous headstock and Its rather uncomfortable to play sitting down. The sustain this thing holds is fantastic. Heres the gigantic pics!

More in next post.

and finally, one of the guitar I traded.

I will put up a full review when I can, to make up for this crappy one.
HNGD man!
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Nice! Would probably be a lot more comfortable to play sitting in the classical position. HNGD!
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Sexy!. If you don't like it, ill tade my schecter for it
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
Schecter Hellraiser FR (for sale w/hsc, pm me.)
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Vester: Metal flake gold/black crackle
Vester: rainbow crackle
Carvin V220
Quote by BreeBreeMiikey
Sexy!. If you don't like it, ill tade my schecter for it

Im going to keep it for a while at least. Its the only hard tail I've got, comes in handy for quick downtuning to play with the newfies.
Quote by DimebagZappa
Im going to keep it for a while at least. Its the only hard tail I've got, comes in handy for quick downtuning to play with the newfies.

Ha, I probably wouldn't trade anyhow, as I need room, which iswhy the schecter is going
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Carvin V220
Nice. I need an amp so Im selling my se torero. Then my amp for more room, I bet I sell the amp 10x faster though. People like cheap things.
Nice
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by DimebagZappa

sick.

I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by Ippon
Congrats! BKPs later?

Maybe, but not likely as it cost around 4-500 new. I may spring for some upgrades after I aquire an amp, but It will probably be the jb/jazz set.

I was wrong in my initial post. They are duncan designed pups.
Quote by DimebagZappa
Nice. I need an amp so Im selling my se torero. Then my amp for more room, I bet I sell the amp 10x faster though. People like cheap things.

Yeahmy carvin v3m is staying for a while...its sad when I can sell a marshall mg faster than a damn hellraiser. The torero's are nice...would think it would be too easy to sell.
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Carvin V220
Coooool geetar man
Quote by Duv

Oh, and for resonance . . . smack an open A chord and hold the body and see if it vibrates like a middle-aged woman's best friend.
HNGD, loving the finish!
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
I like the back of the guitar
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

You don't sound like you like it very much. By all means, give it to me, I'll like it.

The only thing I don't care for is the cream pickup rings. Those just don't seem to work with the darker colored tops.

Congrats anyway though!