They're gay as hell when I'm sober, but that all changes after a few bowls...
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
I think Adventure Time is pretty damn cool. It's very retro to me, mostly because it seems to be a quality show. It's very crazy and free-spirited, but in the end it's just about a boy and his dog and their adventures.
Acceptable at best. They are more for people who mirror things they see others do, like how people repeat Tourettes Guy stuff all the time. Funny the first couple of times, then annoying, especially when girls start speaking in LSP's Valley Girl accent.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Regular Show is lame.
Adventure Time is fun.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Regular show is BRO-Approved.
Therefore, It's one of the only shows currently on Cartoon Network that kicks ass.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Regular show is fine.
Adventure Time is shit.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by element4433
Regular Show is lame.
Adventure Time is fun.

This.
Although I don't like the new AT series as much
RIP Gooze

cats
I prefer Flapjack and Chowder.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I remember one of the first episodes of the Regular Show said pissed. I was like "Is this cartoon network?"

The rebliousness and randomness is what keeps older people interested, the story and morals that are taught into the story is what makes it young children approved.

Older shows like Chowder, and that show with Flapjack and a pirate had the same method of cartoonism.
BLANKBLANK
Quote by ErikLensherr

These two and Adventure Time for me. The other one is meh.
Fuck off you cuntsponge, Adventure Time is awesome.

You'd do well to remember that, you wanker.
Quote by ErikLensherr

This, I loved those two. Why did they get rid of them? :|

Adventure time is pretty good though, especially after smoking. Then it's mindblowing. Regular show... Well, the title suits it.
Quote by VillainousLatin
New Cartoon Network shows are crap.
Old Cartoon Network shows rock.

Disregard Television, Acquire Athletic Ability.
I play my guitar like I live life; upside-down.

Gear:
Sender Fratocaster
LTD Phoenix-200
Fender Sonoran
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Fender Mustang V 412
Only seen Regular Show. Not bad, a damn good little stoner show. I would let my kids watch it, looks like the kinda shit I watched as a kid.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Regular Show is awesome... reminds me of the older CN stuff. Lemmy from Motorhead as the Grim Reaper... awesome. And the Halloween special was badass. Adventure Time is all right, but not in the same league as Regular Show in my opinion.
Regular Show has gotten a little less phantasmagorical, some of them are fairly straightforward.

Quote by darkcheef
Hipster bullshit

Regular Show seems to address this demographic moreso than Adventure Time. When they drive that haunted RV into the crash-hole thing, the entire crowd cheering -all blatant hipsters, wool-knit hats and all- gets incinerated.

Quote by TypicalRocker
Disregard Television, Acquire Athletic Ability.

lol

LEARN HOW TO WRITE IN ALL CAPS YOU FOOL
Adventure Time is so shitty

Regular Show is amazing
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I've yet to watch Regular Show, but I love the balls out of Adventure Time. It seems to be in the same field as Spongebob and Ren and Stimpy.