Zimbabwe women systematically rape hitch-hikers aka hitch-hiking boom in Zimbabwe

Page 1 of 2
so these three women in their 20s out in Zimbabwe have been systematically raping male hitch-hikers and saving their sperm for some voodoo shit or something. anyways, whats important here is sexy three-some.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/15/world/africa/zimbabwe-sperm/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Police in Zimbabwe on Friday charged three women found in possession of 33 condoms containing semen with 17 counts of aggravated indecent assault in a case that may be a break in a string of sex attacks over the past two years by women targeting male hitchhikers.

Prosecutor Michael Reza told a court in Harare that the counts were for each of the 17 men who had positively identified the women as having sexually assaulted them in 2010 or 2011.

The women, all of them in their mid-20s, were arrested Sunday in Gweru, about 300 kilometers (186 miles) south of Harare, when their car was involved in an accident. Police found the condoms in the women's car. Police appealed to any other victims to inform police.

The three were taken Wednesday by police to Harare.

"Since Monday, 17 men came and positively identified the women as having raped them," said a police official in Harare who refused to be identified. "Most of the men said the women would offer a drink either laced with something to tranquilize them or were forced at gunpoint."

Watch Ruparanganda, a professor of sociology at the University of Zimbabwe said : "Some sections of the society use these sperm for ritual purposes. The thinking is that it can be used for regeneration of life since they are source of life (biologically). Some people think that they can have their bad luck gone by using semen. I am sure that explains all this we have been witnessing (men being forced)."

The prosecution identified the suspects as Rosemary Chakwizira, 24, Sophie Nhokwara, 26, and her sister, Netsai Nhokwara, 24.

They were to be held in custody until their next appearance, set for October 28, when more charges may be filed.

"We might have had more victims come identify these women," said the police source.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Last edited by NoLaurelTree000 at Oct 15, 2011,
"Since Monday, 17 men came and positively identified the women as having raped them," said a police official in Harare who refused to be identified. "Most of the men said the women would offer a drink either laced with something to tranquilize them or were forced at gunpoint."
lol
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
lol

That had to be on purpose

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Sick, sick world we live in

@Kensai: I see what you did there
ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Oct 15, 2011,
Quote by Kensai
lol

You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
inb4 ''if it was 3 men and 17 women, NOBODY would be laughing blah blah blah''
pinga

Seriously... what the fuck...
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by Ssargentslayer
I don't see the problem

They are in the middle of goddamn Zimbabwe, where a fifth of their population walks around with AIDS. If all three of them secksd you, you might as well run to Magic Johnson for money injections...
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
The prosecution identified the suspects as Rosemary Chakwizira, 24, Sophie Nhokwara, 26, and her sister, Netsai Nhokwara, 24.

Sisters?
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by darkstar2466
They are in the middle of goddamn Zimbabwe, where a fifth of their population walks around with AIDS. If all three of them secksd you, you might as well run to Magic Johnson for money injections...

they used condoms bro. and they'd use the voodoo jizz to cure the AIDS so i think we're all good here.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
what is this I don't even
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
I just wanna see if they're hot. But then again, in order to get the dudes to f*ck them they had to hold the dudes at gunpoint/drug them so they must be fat ugly wildabeasts
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Last edited by shredibanez24 at Oct 15, 2011,
Conclusion , women from Zimbabwe are freaking ugly and can't get sexy time without tranquilizing or threatening to kill their men.
- - - - - - - - - - -
^

It doesn't take long for the horny hormonal virginal teens of the pit to assume that a female rapist must be hot.
For all those saying that they were probably ugly:

The guys came.

I don't know about you, but if I see an ugly girl, my first reaction is that my dick implodes.
I play my guitar like I live life; upside-down.

Gear:
Sender Fratocaster
LTD Phoenix-200
Fender Sonoran
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Fender Mustang V 412
Quote by metaldud536
Would we males appreciate it if all women thought our semen could improve lives?

Not all semen are equal.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Life Is Brutal
If they were hot, they would have no reason to lace drinks or hold someone at gunpoint...

exactly. I wouldn't mind living in their society or whatever though. 'Oh you're having a bad day? Guess we better have sex so you can use my semen...'
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by TypicalRocker
For all those saying that they were probably ugly:

The guys came.

I don't know about you, but if I see an ugly girl, my first reaction is that my dick implodes.

I don't know about you, but I have little control over natural physiological responses to external stimuli.
Quote by due 07
I don't know about you, but I have little control over natural physiological responses to external stimuli.

Here are the three women for those that are askin' if they're hot.
I found it from a Zimbabwe site talking about this.

This is them leaving the court.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
For some reason, it never really occurred to me that guys actually get off while being raped.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
I wouldn't.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Better pic.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Page 1 of 2