I was at guitar center today and came across a Schecter Omen Extreme-4. I've tried several Schecter basses in the past and none have felt comfortable for one reason or another,but this felt great. I didn't get a chance to plug it in. What I want to know is has anyone had any experience with these. I play mostly hard rock and some classic rock/blues. Is this bass suited these styles.
I'm thinking about going back tomorrow and trading some used gear.
Luna Andromeda dragon bass
Schecter Omen Extreme
Fender strat
Fender Labrea electic/acoustic
Peavey tour 450
Peavey tour 410/115
Galien-kruger Backline 600
Black Heart BH15h
Gibson Les Paul gold top (Knock off)
Schecters are usually pretty solid basses no matter what style of music you use it for. Yes, you can use it for rock and the like.

If it feels good and you feel good with it, get it. I would suggest plugging it in just to make sure it functions properly.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
Quote by graybass_20x6
Schecters are usually pretty solid basses no matter what style of music you use it for.

If it feels good and you feel good with it, get it. I would suggest plugging it in just to make sure it functions properly.

I agree.

Though I will add my opinion that there's almost always something better for your needs than a Schecter in every price range.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
schecters are great, but IMO are mostly geared towards metal as a whole as far as the brand is concerned. Get it if you like it, but i think a fender p or j would suit your needs better.
Quote by Bass First
Rump, a P-bass delivers a rump in the sound such that, similar to the rump on an African American woman, it is the highlight of the tone.
Quote by summerson1
schecters are great, but IMO are mostly geared towards metal as a whole as far as the brand is concerned. Get it if you like it, but i think a fender p or j would suit your needs better.

look at TS sig... he has a ton of pr and j-basses... and high quality ones.

Once i realized this i wondered... Why would you want another bass???
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2