So I wanted to drop tune my guitar, I just opened the locks, blocked the trem, and tuned, then locked back, when i released floyd rose it didn't stop and screwed my tune of course. I tried to read other topics about it, yet my english knowledge wasn't enough. So can someone simply explain things to me?
You need to loosen the tension of the springs in the back of the guitar to compensate for the loss of tension in the strings (given that you drop tuned it). You basically need to adjust the tension of strings/springs until the bridge sits flat in line with the body of the guitar.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
^^^^

This, I just spent the last hour retuning/restringing my to drop D. It's pretty annoying have to go back and forth constantly
So I turned all the fine tuners in floyd rose on clockwise, then blocked tremolo, tuned the guitar, release the trem and started to turn fine tuners in counterclockwise, until every string is well tuned,
Quote by cemges
So I turned all the fine tuners in floyd rose on clockwise, then blocked tremolo, tuned the guitar, release the trem and started to turn fine tuners in counterclockwise, until every string is well tuned,

It's usually better to set the fine tuners right in the middle, so you can adjust up or down as need be. If you have them all the way up, and you need to go sharper, you're SOL.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X