Is this guy crap or what? The duet with Nicki Manaj was sickningly bad.... How do people listen to this?
He can still shoot some mad hoopz.

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by stndrdprcdre
Is that the guy that thinks the square root of 69 is like 8 summthin?

oh na na, whats his name?
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
I noticed that his werewolf chest was falling off. I stared in horror as his chest hair fell out of his shirt and was oddly attached to some clear plastic device.

What kind of sick things are people DOING to their chest hair
**** all the haters. Drake is the ****ing answer.

Black Power. African Liberation. Black Panther Militia. Salute!
Quote by true_bacon22
Because people love rich white kids from Forest Hill rappin about bein a G.

Ain't that the truth.
Quote by Fat Lard
**** all the haters. Drake is the ****ing answer.

Black Power. African Liberation. Black Panther Militia. Salute!

what exactly is he the answer to?stop buying into this crap they are selling you
Quote by Lulzcifer
what exactly is he the answer to?stop buying into this crap they are selling you

You don't understand. Drake is singing about All I care about is money smoke it if I got it I'm gonna drink it til its gone, he understands American psuedo-Capitalism, and he is sing rapping (not old dirty style, his own) in an ironic way that makes one think, why are our priorities so?

Drake is trying to tell us that we must speak from the heart, and that's why he's one of my favorite rappers in the last decade. Check out this from the heart freestyle, and how he really feels about our status quo. Maybe then you will understand:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uKSeyYFGRo
i wont check it out because i think his music is horrible.the last freestyle i watched he was reading it off his phone and sounding beyond bad.
Quote by Lulzcifer
i wont check it out because i think his music is horrible.the last freestyle i watched he was reading it off his phone and sounding beyond bad.

How ****ing dare you. Then again, your shitty music taste doesnt surprise me, since your username tells me you are one of the lost, unaware of the true Lord. You probably only listen to ignorant rappers like Soldier Boy and Gucci Man and Kreayshawn. Ten years from now, you will look back, and respect the righteous Message that Drake was so brave to lay down, even amongst the obstacles and hardships he faced to get where He is today.
Quote by Fat Lard
How ****ing dare you. Then again, your shitty music taste doesnt surprise me, since your username tells me you are one of the lost, unaware of the true Lord. You probably only listen to ignorant rappers like Soldier Boy and Gucci Man and Kreayshawn. Ten years from now, you will look back, and respect the righteous Message that Drake was so brave to lay down, even amongst the obstacles and hardships he faced to get where He is today.

you have no idea lol.why are you swearing at me and talking about the one who mentally enslaves you?isn't he/she/it against that sort of behaviour?

wait..is that you drake?
Last edited by Lulzcifer at Oct 16, 2011,
Lulzcifer, Drake worked his way up from the Canadian 'hood to be on a great TV show and now he's one of the best, most evocative wordsmiths in hip-hop today and you're gonna belittle him? It's time to stop posting.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
now he's one of the best, most evocative wordsmiths in hip-hop today /QUOTE]

hahahaha that almost made me vomit

i'd almost swear you guys are working for him or his label posting these kind of things
Quote by Lulzcifer
you have no idea lol.why are you swearing at me and talking about the one who mentally enslaves you?isn't he/she/it against that sort of behaviour?

wait..is that you drake?

Drake does NOT mentally enslave me. He is speaking from the soul, and is that not the Holy Spirit itself? Do you care about our brothers and sisters as much as Young Money does? You are just some Devil worshipping kid who is blind to the ways of your slave masters. Drake is trying to free you with knowledge, yet people like you are stuck in your old ignorant ways.

I pray that one day you will be able to understand, you cant let them get in your head, they tryina probe you, figure your thoughts so they can control you, thats psychology boy, now what the **** YOU wanna do?
hahahahahahahaha

yea keep judging me and swearing at me.the "creator" would be proud.you think the words that come out of drakes mouth are words from god.seriously read what i just wrote.

you think the words that come out of drakes mouth are words from god.

you might need help
Quote by Lulzcifer
hahahahahahahaha

yea keep judging me and swearing at me.the "creator" would be proud.you think the words that come out of drakes mouth are words from god.seriously read what i just wrote.

you think the words that come out of drakes mouth are words from god.

you might need help

Dude. I don't give a **** how proud that ignorant adolescent Tyler the Creator would be. You really need to think about what they really do when they are up in the stars. Its sad how

they plant seeds in the next generation, feeding our children misinformation.

But ohhh no, Drake doesn't have true lyrics or anything...
Quote by Lulzcifer

I bet you think Eminem is the best rapper ever. How foolish you are.
what do solja boy,tyler the creator and whoever else you mentioned have to do with this thread?because they don't rap about god they arn't as good?i put drake in the same category musically.if you want to cry about it keep doing so.it wont change my opinion that i think his music sucks.
Quote by JAHellraiser
I bet you think Eminem is the best rapper ever. How foolish you are.

obvious troll is obvious
Quote by Lulzcifer
obvious troll is obvious
pot calling the kettle black
Is it just me or does he sound like Squidward in every one of his songs?
Sounds like his nose is plugged or something.
How can people actually like that.
I fell asleep sometime after his first performance...

Holy shit was that bad.

I couldn't tell if he was singing or rapping. If he was singing then it was so horribly out of tune. He clashed with the background vocals throughout the entire song. If he was rapping... I have no words.
Most of Drakes stuff sucks. But he's got a few good songs.
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
I had a friend who was obsessed with his music.

We're no longer friends.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by Fat Lard
You don't understand. Drake is singing about All I care about is money smoke it if I got it I'm gonna drink it til its gone, he understands American psuedo-Capitalism, and he is sing rapping (not old dirty style, his own) in an ironic way that makes one think, why are our priorities so?

Drake is trying to tell us that we must speak from the heart, and that's why he's one of my favorite rappers in the last decade. Check out this from the heart freestyle, and how he really feels about our status quo. Maybe then you will understand:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uKSeyYFGRo

I'm so glad I went back to read the rest of this thread now

A+.